Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Memorable Threads Archive
WishLists...no, not that kind!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Giving or getting?
Giving!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Getting!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Both!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Neither!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:24 pm
Soo, for those of us celebrating the more commercial side of the holidays, what are you wishing for when it comes to gifts? More importantly, what are you giving? Tell us all about it!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:32 pm
I am giving a few of my gaian friends gaia gifts from their wish list since I have no real money to spend. I did however manage to buy my fiance Magic:The Gathering cards. (he bought me a wedding ring set) *squeals with delight* blaugh 4laugh  

Raeden Michelle

iMito
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:35 pm
I'm kind of exited. I know I'm getting a Canon Rebel XT digital camera. However, I'm hoping I might get some Disney movies as well. I love me some Disney.

I dislike the whole giving gifts thing, though. I mean I love giving gifts, excluding the fact that I'm a non-working college student a.k.a. very broke.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:15 am
I'm getting the Ipod Nano from my lovely girlfriend. And i am giving her her engagement ring (we are planing to go to canada some time in the next 3 years to get married ! biggrin ) And i made her this jewelry box that i made from scratch, and panted my self smile
And i'm hoping to get some new music/movies too smile !  

xXNikki_NarcoticxX

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:37 pm
I want a bigger tank for my fish, and some nice plants and stuff for him to hide in. blaugh

nikki_loves_Anna: I sure hope that same-sex marriage is still legal when you get here.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:30 am
Ciel Avec Cafeine
I want a bigger tank for my fish, and some nice plants and stuff for him to hide in. blaugh

nikki_loves_Anna: I sure hope that same-sex marriage is still legal when you get here.
Yea me too neutral  

xXNikki_NarcoticxX

Raeden Michelle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:23 am
Ciel Avec Cafeine

my fiance is hoping to get a nice 55 gallon for Nessie (his pleco) Right now she is in a 20 gallon and is as long as the tank is tall and wide, and is about half as long as the tank is long.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:52 pm
I got a nano and a few cute things here on Gaia from my lovely friends. I still haven't been able to see my friends but I got my best friend a book she;s been dying for and made her a homemade card (like every year). I also gave my two lunch buddies Dr.Zeus books but other than that I couldn't afford to buy anything.  

x_x-Lysette-x_x

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:30 am
Raeden Michelle
Ciel Avec Cafeine

my fiance is hoping to get a nice 55 gallon for Nessie (his pleco) Right now she is in a 20 gallon and is as long as the tank is tall and wide, and is about half as long as the tank is long.

eek My fish is tiny, about two inches long and maybe an inch tall (if he's flaring...), so I'm looking at 5 or 10 gallons for now. A pretty little betta.

And I just looked up a pleco, and I see why you need such a big tank. They get so big! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:31 pm
Ciel Avec Cafeine

eek My fish is tiny, about two inches long and maybe an inch tall (if he's flaring...), so I'm looking at 5 or 10 gallons for now. A pretty little betta.

And I just looked up a pleco, and I see why you need such a big tank. They get so big! gonk

I would put a pic up..but I'm not sure how to make it smaller...she is HUGE!! But If you'd like to see her you can go here (I think...let me know if it doesn't work):

Nessie  

Raeden Michelle

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:18 pm
Raeden Michelle
Ciel Avec Cafeine

I would put a pic up..but I'm not sure how to make it smaller...she is HUGE!! But If you'd like to see her you can go here (I think...let me know if it doesn't work):

Nessie

eek Huge. Just....huge.

This is my baby. X3
Spikeberry
It's way blurry, but he moves around like crazy. >_>;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:23 am
Beautiful!! Absolutely Stunning! If I could find another Betta that I liked, I would get another...I had a red one named BlueDog (my brother's Mic-O-Say name) And I had Sammy1 and Sammy2 (one after the other). Dorm life is not pretty for a Betta...they don't like moving. I hate moving fish because they get sick. crying  

Raeden Michelle

kitylvr920

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:39 pm
yeah i know.... if you have two beta though... make sure they aren't both male... they'll kill eachother... or try to!!! eek
i, myself, got a portable keyboard, so i dont have to attempt to carry my actual piano wherever i go!!! mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:18 am
kitylvr920
yeah i know.... if you have two beta though... make sure they aren't both male... they'll kill eachother... or try to!!! eek
i, myself, got a portable keyboard, so i dont have to attempt to carry my actual piano wherever i go!!! mrgreen

Awesome! I used to have a keyboard, but I gave it to my grandmother's church so they could play in there fellowship hall (it is in the basement of a church the size of a small one bedroom house.)

And my fiance got his fish tank. mrgreen  

Raeden Michelle

Raeden Michelle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:57 am
First Tank

New Tank

New Tank...with STUFF!  
Memorable Threads Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers