Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Internet Radio

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Internet Radio
  Better than FM
  Take it or leave it
  gimme FM anyday
View Results

Fallen Trust

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:22 pm
Anyone have a favorite internet radio they listen to? Know of any good ones coming out?
I know of 2, but one of them doesn't go live until the new year, but it's gonna be kick a**.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:38 pm
I listen to a couple almost daily, but I believe that my definition of good would probably vary from your's. I mainly listen to soundtrack music.  

Singingperson

Rogue.Squirrel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Hello... I like music... I like the radio... why am i on here? Oh yah I LIKE THE INTERNET MOST OF ALL!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:12 pm
I listen to the radio at Pandora.com. It lets you create your own stations and it plays songs that have similar musical qualities. 3nodding  

Kara_Nari

chibi_kasumi_108

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:55 am
I'm suprised at the size of database that both Pandora and even Yahoo Launchcast have. They play a lot of the obscure stuff I listen to that you'll never hear on fm or find in stores such as:

Blutengel
Blackmore's Night
Lorena Mckennit
T-Bone Stankus (okay maybe not....)

If you don't like them there's shoutcast but it doesn't always work well with my computer.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:57 am
I listen to my neighbour/recommendation radio on www.last.fm a lot.
Because it plays music similar to my tastes depending on what I listen to. :3

I also listen to Midnight Snacks (http://midnightsnacks.8chan.net) but that's more of a weekly shoutcast radio.

n 3n

ghlskfjldfs

Guitarphreak69

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:53 am
Kara_Nari
I listen to the radio at Pandora.com. It lets you create your own stations and it plays songs that have similar musical qualities. 3nodding
same here  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:40 pm
I'm trying out Pandora just because you said so. I'm basing mine right now on Hawthorne Heights. I like it already heart  

musicfreak42

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games