Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
STAR WAR NERDS WELCOME! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like star wars?
  *raises hand* ME ME ME!
  ...star wars....nope...
View Results

solid_sam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:52 pm
yeah...i gotta say...im a nerd...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:08 pm
Me too. Did you know the actor in R2D2 is the only actor in every single movie, and I got his autograph!!!  

Hjesta

~~FocusUnbreakable~~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:35 pm
*Raises Hand*
ME! ME! ME!!

You got his autograph? That's awesome. ^^.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:13 pm
Hjesta
Me too. Did you know the actor in R2D2 is the only actor in every single movie, and I got his autograph!!!

Not true. Anthony Daniels (the actor that plays C-3PO) is also in every movie.
Edit: Or maybe I'm mistaken. I recall reading somewhere that Anthony Daniels and... the R2-D2 actor's name escapes me... were the only two in all the movies.
Frank Oz (the voice and puppeteer of Yoda) is in all but Episode IV.  

Cathartic Denouement

Anxious Codger

Hjesta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:08 pm
I thought Anthony Daniels couldn't do one of the new ones for some reason, but I could be mistaken. Awell. My favorite movie is epesode IV, Star Wars.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:44 am
I adore star wars, but I hate the new ones. They bomb in so many ways, and just don't seem right like the old ones.  

_Rebels_Whore_

musicfreak42

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:06 pm
Hjesta

eek L-... L-... LUCKYY!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:21 pm
I love Star Wars. I used to be a big Star Wars fan when I was little then I kinda lost it but my boyfriend got me hooked again.  

Chef Paula Deen

La Bella Rosa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:10 pm
I've loved Starwars since I was a little kid. Although the recent ones just haven't been able to live up to the reputation of the original trilogy (even though it was made thiry-something years before and they didn't have even half the technology).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:35 pm
All right, ye noble Jedi, maybe you could help me. I like the Original Trilogy, and have just been introduced to the expanded universe by my sister, who showed me some of KOTOR and KOTOR II. Should I buy the games for myself?  

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

kuro-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:11 am
_Rebels_Whore_
I adore star wars, but I hate the new ones. They bomb in so many ways, and just don't seem right like the old ones.
Amen to that. I'm a Star Wars nerd, but I actually havn't seen all of episode 3 'cuz I always fell asleep. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:46 pm
Wuyabi
All right, ye noble Jedi, maybe you could help me. I like the Original Trilogy, and have just been introduced to the expanded universe by my sister, who showed me some of KOTOR and KOTOR II. Should I buy the games for myself?

You should buy the KOTOR Games. They're the best Star Wars games out there besides Battlefront! XD
And on top of that there has been a confirmed KOTOR III!! XDD  

Doc Ivo Robotnik

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:05 pm
I guess im a nerd, not so much as with my beloved Trek [My MSN name is Jedi Master Spock] But most of my friends are all Wars, so im a bit of an outcast...but we have good arguments.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:44 pm
Ok, I have to state my opinion here.

I have heard SO much hype about how the newer movies are not as good as the originals, and I concur with that opinion. BUT......... (there is always a but. wink )

I have greatly enjoyed the new movies. Of course they aren't as good as the originals, because the originals are the ones that everyone knows all ready. Let me ask you this, if the first movie was made way back then, and the 4th, 5th, and 6th were just made, would the situation be reversed? I don't know. Don't be so quick to diss the new movies. They had a lot of expectations to live up to! biggrin  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:48 pm
Hjesta

*EHHH* wrong, C-3po and the emperour were also in ever movie, and are the same actors in everyone, theres three. Did he sign it as R2?  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games