Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Best Game Series EVER...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Video Game Series Ever?
  Final Fantasy
  Madden
  Dynasty Warriors
  Zelda
  Mario
  Other(Crash Bandicoot, Gran Turismo, Dragon Quest, etc.)
View Results

animenintendo516

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:33 pm
DEBATE! NOW!

It is an intriguing question.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:40 am
I'll have to say Final Fantasy. It's a series where not a whole lot of games connect to eachother, so you can start on pretty much any of them. Plus the storyline for all the ones I've played (VII, VIII, X) are AMAZING!!  

Harvest_Goddess213

Dazzelbrush

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:12 am
I've got to say the Final Fantasy series! They're all absolutely amazing games and the imagination that comes out of them is great, plus the story lines are fun to play along to and the characters are really cool! And the visuals that they've made (CG cutscenes) are well smart!
No other series compares I dont think, not yet anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:30 pm
Gotta go with my company Square Enix, those damn Square Soft bought em out..and now the games are not up to their full potential! But i have played every FF game there is!  

GoldenPins

Lilith Le Midge

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:26 pm
This is a very difficult question that can never be truly answered. But I'm saying Final Fantasy as well. When you have some odd 12+ games out and each is pretty much a big hit, you've hit something right.

I can't wait to see Final Fantasy 75! xD

Our grandchildren will be playing Final Fantasy 110, while we'll be like "110?! I remember when I played Final Fantasy 10!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:12 am
Oh christ....Too many of us, and I agree with last comment, I'll have a child saying "Look I can use super mechanical past materia from the year 2000..." And I'd s**t my pants...XD Lol just kidding but anyway yeah...Final fantasy is friggin awesome!  

Snufflufagus

Kara_Nari

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:11 pm
I swear to god, I am the only person in the world that doesn't like final fantasy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:32 pm
The Sims.
But i voted Mario on the poll, because that was my favorite there.  

musicfreak42

Ser Gear

Dangerous Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:22 pm
are you kidding me its all about zelda its liek one of the oldest and greatest series still going to this very day  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:18 pm
Kara_Nari
I swear to god, I am the only person in the world that doesn't like final fantasy.

You're not alone. I also can't stand the Final Fantasy series.  

Karvax nar Kilratha

Linear Jazzfest

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:02 pm
I like Xenosaga alot, but I have to say that Final Fantasy takes the cake. Each one has a great storyline (exempting FFIX) and the graphics just keep getting better! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:59 am
Kara_Nari

I don't like it either.  

StarryxEyedxSurprise

StarryxEyedxSurprise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:01 am
Favorite game ever=DDR. But that's because I'm a soccer-loving-dancing-dork. It's what I do.

Well, DDR or Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. Both fun and challenging.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:13 am
Actually I have a game you've probobly never heard of but its TEH best EVARRRRR its called Nightshade. This game is the sequel to another game called Shinobi mrgreen  

DDRVamp

darthapples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:46 pm
Mario and Zelda are wonderful franchises, and I shall love them for the rest of my life, but they never affected me the way the final fantasy series did. Final fantasy 7 is STILL the greatest game ever made!  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games