Submit

will you give a 10?
  yes!
  no...
  pollwhore xD
View Results

Roibyn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:17 am
I have a friend in the arena, she's new to gaia and this is her first time in the avi arena... so I'm helping her out.

Now please find that little extra christmas spirit and give her a 10 heart
vote here
title: Deer in Headlights
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I know it's a little late but she told me she missed last weeks' deadline...
anyways help her save CHRISTMAS xd

Description:
Quote:
Christmas was coming and I decided to take a walk to calm my nerves. Being one of the famous flying reindeer can put alot of weight on one's antlers.
Deep in thought, I noticed two pinpricks of light getting bigger at a fast speed (as did my eyes, each growing to the size of saucers). Frozen to the spot of slick icy asphalt I squinted to see behind the beam of light, there, with a twist of my stomach, I noticed a familiar face. It was that crazy old lady who ran in front of Santa’s sleigh a couple years back. She tried to sue, but no one would take the case… so she made a song instead, it became a Christmas hit and made millions. Unfortunately the people who sang the song ended up jiffing her on her share and now… she was out for blood.*gulp*
Sitting here in my hospital bed, I think of the irony of the whole affair. But with Christmas just days away… I don’t even want to think about it.

The only thing that could speed my healing process is a 10…so vote away children and save Christmas!

and if you really like it please spread the word.
~thank you^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:28 am
so what do you think?  

Roibyn

§ Quests § Charities § Exchange

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out