View Results

[Mizu-Chan]

Beloved Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:19 am
I have reacuring nitemares of something that happened to me so they tell the past.

But has anyone had ones where it hasn't happen't cause I think those ones are really creepy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:24 am
I had two, but I can't remember the other one. The other was a girl climbing up on a hole, the hole was full of light. The girl kept climbing and she is in a white dress. Then, it climbed up reaching for me, her hands were coming near and near........ She looks very creepy and I can't open my eyes...... Good thing I moved my finger, then I opened my eyes and I was awake. After that, I saw her in reality, standing and looking at me. Then, she disappeared.  

omnarchy

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

omnarchy

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:25 am
Actually, the hole was the only one with light, and the surroundings was very dark.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:21 am
I have a recurring nightmare too...

But I'd rather not post it here. Someone might try to analyze it. I feel uncomfortable with the thought of people reading my subconscious. ninja

Allerisse
Captain

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ature Manti

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:54 am
I used to have one about my horse Pagan and a river.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:50 am
I have reaccuring nightmares too.  

Josett

kaito_adrian_shigure

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:25 pm
Me too, and I dont want to see "him" again or I'll go spycho. This reacurring nightmares is too much for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:40 am
"Him?"  

Ature Manti

Teddygrl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:32 am
I had one when my parents were getting divorced. neutral I was riding in the backseat of my dad's car looking out the window watching the highway roll along, then the door flew off! eek I was so freaked out and I slid towards the middle, then then the other door flew off! gonk Papers, that came out of nowhere, flew all around me. Then I normally woke up screaming. That dream scared the crap out of me!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:58 pm
I had a dream last night that I was coaching an all girls basketball team, and I was still young enough to be a player, so I was coaching and playing at the same time...don't know what brought up that dream other than my wanting to coach...  

Ature Manti

JlouCherrySodaPop

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:39 pm
I have had this one where I am hidding in a barn and there is a storm out side and it is destroying everthing and everyone... and then an animal will apear in a blue light and tell me everything is ok and that I will be ok and to hang on and trust him... its just really weird.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:25 pm
Umm I do to, I won't tell you guys though cause umm, I'm pretty sure either you'd have more nightmares or just think I'm really psycho, cause its kinda creepy....  

Lady Bean Sidhe

kaito_adrian_shigure

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:04 pm
Slipdreality
Umm I do to, I won't tell you guys though cause umm, I'm pretty sure either you'd have more nightmares or just think I'm really psycho, cause its kinda creepy....

Id seen them all, nothing suprises me anymore...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:09 am
I can garuntee(misspelled I know) That this one would freak you out, if even just a little bit, 'cause this nightmare is unlike anyother....  

Lady Bean Sidhe

kaito_adrian_shigure

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:28 am
Slipdreality
I can garuntee(misspelled I know) That this one would freak you out, if even just a little bit, 'cause this nightmare is unlike anyother....

It's probably better than having the same nightmare where you become a remoresless killer or the one where you see apokalips or the one where you see "genesis".... tell and I'll say, "You have better dreams than I do..."  
City of the Damned

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff