Submit

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:37 pm
Okay, I know that this guild is a bit sketchy, so here's a thread where all questions pertaining to the guild will be answered. Ask and it shall be answered!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Great! i have a few questions... were to begin...

Can there be more colours for the drangons? like red, or black, or silver, you know?  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:09 am
I saw that on another guild. it had other colors. I'll get the description list up if you'd like to see an example.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:27 pm
yeah, i've seen those too. I'm sorry, but i dont like them. they confuse me, what with all of their rules and their ranks and the mating system and sizes and all. plus, i sorta think it's rude to the Dragonlady to change her world to fit our ever-changing imaginations and what-not. She's made everything slear enough for me, and i got through it all without knowing whateverything was until a couple of books down the line.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:48 pm
i'm sorry... i didn't really know...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:14 pm
Do I have to post my profile in the profiles thread as well as the subforum for it to be approved? o.o
And a suggestion: OOC subforum or chat thread. <3

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:55 am
you don't have to put your first character in the thread to be apporved, but you absolutely have to put it in the Profiles subforum. And I agree, an OOC thread would be good. I'll work on that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:31 pm
This is more of, um... feedback, I guess.
As far as I know, no dragon in the Pern series has ever had a cluch as massive as 50 eggs. The biggest are usually like... 30 or so. Plus, it would be hard to get 50 Candidates, especially to get them all posting at the time of the Hatching!
Just some feedback, as I said. Please don't eat me. o.o

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Eldawen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:50 pm
Since there's no where else to put this. I have a couple of suggestions. First, make a suggestion thread, you never know when someone might have a good idea for a plotline or a banner, or just anything to make the guild better.

Second, maybe have a thread with links to other DRoP RPs. I know that I might be wanting to recruit people for my guild here in a little while, after I get some things lined out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:52 pm
Eldawen
Second, maybe have a thread with links to other DRoP RPs. I know that I might be wanting to recruit people for my guild here in a little while, after I get some things lined out.

Mhmm... 'Cause I have a Pern RP guild, as well.

Dystopia Lycanthropia

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:02 pm
... i find it werid that i haven't gotten a dragon... as well as that, i would like to read these books, where could i find them, who are they by and what is the title?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:08 am
.... can i change my pets? i would like a firelizard, and how many pets can i have? i know i am aloud two flits but what about other animals? sorry, maybe i should read the books first sweatdrop  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:42 pm
eek
I suppose I should start looking in here every now and again, huh? I forgot about it... sweatdrop
Anyways, for the one about clutch sizes, I changed it, so it's down to thirty eggs.
For the one El put up, I shall do that right now...er, after this post, anyway. Suggestion thread and DRoP thread; got it.
Then for Kari. I suggest reading the books; they make things a lot clearer. They're by Anne McCaffrey and her son Todd McCaffrey. You don't have a dragon yet because the Hatching is still a little bit away. That's when all the candidates get their dragons. After that you'll be a weyrling. And I don't see why you can't change your pets. Just keep in mind that you have rp them all. Plus. Pern is pretty limited with animals, so I'm fairly certain that all they have in the way of pets are canines (dogs), felines (cats), runnerbeasts (horses, basically), firelizards, watchwhers (which you can't have if you want a dragon), and dolphins (which you can only be attached to one and can't have if you want a dragon). But go ahead. Have fun. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:48 pm
Thanks that helps a lot, ya i think i might look at the books, but i'm saving for something, but i'll get one, or read one once again thanks.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:14 am
Alright, the HAD/FAD forum is confusing for me. If i rolled, like i did before, but did not get inbetween the selected area, does that mean she can't Hear all dragons or what? sweatdrop it's just so confusing!  
Fire of Dragons

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff