Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Sprits and Nobodies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jayjaystillhere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:00 pm
Ok everyone I know all of you out there are big fans of kingdom hearts so am I for that matter. But I just wanted to say that don't take this story to likely. The Nobodies, hearts, light and darkness. What I'm saying is this is not to far fetched from our daily lives. I'll explain;
In kingdom hearts people lose their hearts. When they lose a heart the darkness form the heart makes a heartless and the Nobody of the person is created.
with that said now compare this to real life situations
A person dies. The persons heart stops beating.
The person spirit rises into eternaity. And later on the One who watches over us all determines if the person goes to heaven or hell.

Now think about what I just said. Kh Nobody created after someone loses their heart

Life: Person dies, spirit rises into eternity. Sounds very elated doesn't it?
Here lately i've seen topics on what type of Nobody do you have and etc.
People saying mean lives in the light or mine relies off of darkness. To me it's like describing your own soul that is inside you....

Ok enough said pm me if you want to ask me anything on what I've said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:09 am
Hmm..... Now that you've mentioned it, it does sound related to the real life. However, for the part of "the One who watches over us all determines if the person goes to heaven or hell," well, that would be based on the religions. There are many people who have different religion or don't have religion at all. Some believe that they will be reincarnated, others believe we will go to a different places, and others see that there is no such thing except you're dead for good.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Xarikue

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:23 pm
ah ha! some one else who has made the same connection to real life as me!

Don't worry, you are not alone in this belief  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff