Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which battle you like more?
  Average boss battle example: sora vs. jafar
  Organization battles
View Results

jayjaystillhere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:13 pm
I enjoyed fighting Xaldin, saix, Luxord and xemnas. You know those battles that are really fasted paced. Fighting demyx wasn't that fun because your not as strong as you are when you fight the other organization members. And your still getting used to game. You can also name battles you liked from the first kh like sora vs dark riku at hallow bastion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:02 pm
I hated the battle with Sora and Riiku/Ansem at Hallow Bastion. Especially the first million times I fought/leveled up just to beat him. The second time around I leveled up like crazy throughout the whole game and it seemed pretty easy.. lol.

As for KH II, I really liked fighting the organization members too. There was more plotline involved.. The hardest battle for me though was against Xaldin on any mode, lol. I think he's a lot harder than ORG members you fight later on in the game.  

VBunny

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Loyal Sentouki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:25 pm
I didn't play the game, but I watched my friend play the entire game... and she said she liked fighting Demyx the best. In her words he was the easiest of the Organization, but the most fun to fight.

As an outsider, I just think he was the most entertaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:11 pm
Haven't play KH2 yet, so I guess I have to try that. I haven't finished KH1 too since I have so much things to do and school too. However, I did play CoM and I think I like the Organization members. I hate the last Replica battle and Ansem battle, they're a pain to me.

And I dare anyone to try play CoM without the sleight combo. I barely did it the first time. LOL xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

tenshinokage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:12 pm
I actually liked fighting Sephiroth (even though he killed me off a lot of times sweatdrop ). Fighting against Luxord was kind of annoying because I kept randomly pressing the X button, thus making me into a dumb card sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:13 pm
Xaldin and Sephiroth were the best battles. Though i get pretty frustruated with xaldin.  

unknownlord

RiotxTori

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:04 am
Sephiroth  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:14 am
i liked fighting sephiroth and xemnas.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:37 am
i liked Fighting Xigbar, but i was sad when i defeated him. weird huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:52 am
i liked fighting saix 3nodding  

kibascheza
Crew

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:15 am

Demyx!!!! Its not so much that I enjoyed it, but the fact that he beat me over a hundred times before I finally won. Its a funny story but I don't want to type it up.

The second is Xaldin. The first time I started that fight, I saw the lances, screamed bloody murder and died. I refused to fight him again until I utmost had to. His weapon's nick name for me is Spears Of Death!!!! and yes I know they're not spears but its my nick name, ok. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:13 pm
I liked fighting:

In KH:
Kurt Zisa: Because, even though he was a cheater, it was fun to fight him.
Phantom: The same as Zisa

KH: CoM: Larxene. Because Larxene is really cool.

KH II:
Xigbar: I really like his battle and the different stages it involved.
Xemnas: Last fight, mainly in the end, when you have to press the reaction command and X to stop the thousands of lasers.  

Helena_Ayanami

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:37 pm
Demyx is so hard man!! Larxene was fun!! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:42 pm
I liked when you fight Demyx in the olympus coliseum. why u ask? cuz i can go into first person view and stare at him. heart do not make fun of my fangirlness! scream  

Annissina Fhang

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:21 pm
in kh1, when you're in the tournament againts cloud, yuffie, and leon.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff