Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:47 pm
{-The official Giovanni Clan thread is now open! Feel free to post. <3-}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:06 pm
* Anita walk though the doors and looks around she looks around smirking evily she was in foul mood and wondering where her elders were since she had awaked and hadn't seeked her out, but then again she was more cappdocaion then giovanni even tho the elders would have to repect her and her meth as they were, she wanted to make sure that the elders knew that she awaked maybe they had no idea, she crosses her arms and waits for them to sense her*  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:15 pm
In the distance a door was heard to have opened and shut, the sound resounding through-out the lavish and rather enormous Giovanni Estate, but when you housed as many people within these walls, family or not, you needed such room to keep everyone comfortable and out of each others hair. Of course gossip wasn't unknown to spread like disease within the Giovanni household. Lord knew how many shreiking harpies there were among the female sect, and even among the male population. Mostly women, of course. They didn't know any better.

Amadeo, of course, underestimated none of them and kept an eye on everything family related or otherwise. He was the biggest bread winner and at the moment, head of the household. Every problem was his problem and since he'd awoken it was nothing but a rat-race to get things settled. A few disputes had erupted, several companies had suffered and the family was a little lost. But things had progressed far and swift since his return and the Giovanni name was once more back to it's former glory under his supervision.

The tapestries swayed gently, bristled by a breeze as the door shut and the Elder stepped through. His dark eyes cold and unfeeling at present, he had no reason to slather on the charm just yet. He listened, drawn by the sound of an anomaly in the household. A sudden pause seized the male, his eyes giving a sense of disbelief before swiftly he straightened his posture, righted his stance and resonated with an authoritative, in-control air. He was often prone to such an air, when you had to shoulder the responsibilites that he did, you were often possessed by just such a presence and frame of mind. A Cappadocian? Here? Well, this was going to be a real treat.

A smirk laced his darkly handsome and rather exotic features as he stepped in the room and spotted her, she appeared aggitated if not a little impatient for the arrival of another. With his face a mask of Giovanni charm and hospitality he approached. "Welcome to our home, signora. I am Amadeo Giovanni. It has been quite a long while since we were last graced by a Kindred of Cappadocian descent. Might I inquire as to the reason for such an.. unexpected visit?" He remained calm, never once giving the impression of foolish curiousity or anger. His presentation of Giovanni hospitality and charm was, for lack of a better word, flawless.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:46 am
* anita lets her hands fall to her sides, watching Amadeo carefully he was indeed one of the ones in charge here, she looked around noticing the suraroundings here, when he spoke to her she smiles at hospitality, looking him in the eyes* " thank you for your warm welcome Amadeo, I'm Anita silversong, as why I have came here, it seems that our lord and master Caine has told me in my dreams before I awakened that my clan had been intergraded into the giovanni, even tho we have differant beleives and since my dream and the time I have awaked I've been trying to find where I sould be taking my place as Antediluvian again I will be of great help to you and our family with my powers if you let me stay, this is caine's will."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:12 pm
Amadeo felt a trifle perturbed by this statement and had to mentally restrain himself from voicing his own opinion. But his poker face refused to give him away to her and his mind was quite sealed off. "I have heard of no such integration." He replied quite casually with an air of surprise, as though the subject had never before crossed his mind. "Nor have I seen any trace of it since my own re-awakening." No matter how cool his exterior, he allowed the passion to shine coldly through his eyes in order to convey how serious this matter was.

The Giovanni and the Cappadocian had hated each other since the Giovanni had emerged into being, and the reason why was completely obvious. "Caine may be the father of us all, but he refuses to trifle in the affairs of the clans. You should well know this." His words were fluid and well thought out and his disposition remained solid, un-moving with the exception of his hands which would gesture gracefully and with taste during the conversation.

Amadeo wasn't one to take others lightly, he didn't know this Cappadocian Ante well and a matter like this was delicate. It could easily turn ugly. "I do not agree that this merge will do anyone any good." He said at long last, his eyes concentrated steadily on Anita. "The bad blood between our two clans has raged ferociously for centuries and a joining would not settle the hatred, at best it would raise it to a chaotic level. Many would be opposed and the action could lead to war and betrayal between covens. No.. I think a union between us would only lead to destruction."

Touching a claw to his chin in thought he slowly shook his head to emphasize his point, the hate between them couldn't be cured by this possible turn of events, to think so would be foolish. "Even if it were possible, the Giovanni would not be ruled by a Cappadocian Ante." His dark, raven hued locks caught the glint of flame which was roaring contentedly in a large alabaster fireplace. The wealth of the Giovanni was lavishly displayed. They intended on showing everyone just how powerful and well endowed they were. His eyes remained neutral, watching the vampire before him with an unmoving stance, the darkness surrounding him was thick and disturbing, frightening in it's way. Especially for necromancers.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:42 pm
* anita looks at him letting the understanding fill her eyes, she then turns to leave since there was no way that she would be welcomed here even if to was thanks to them that the giovanni even were because of a mistake by the leader of her clan decided to let the giovanni's founder be changed she glares at the ground as she turns to leave* " as you wish you may even be right, but what will you do without your ante and meth for we are them, we have slepted all this time to be awaked to come to you and teach you all that we know about death, I know more then you ever will, without a ante and meth you are weak the other clans will see you for what you are, even with our hatred, it could be over came in time, and reasoning, as you will know that clan is lead by a elder not a ante or meth, we are only a godhead, we lost most of our power when we decided to sleep as you bandish me back to the darkness I leave in peace." * she turns from the door step and back into the darkness her clan gone and death awaits her*  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:12 pm
Amadeo remained unmoved by her words. He stood solid, watching her with an expression that showed only polite disagreement. "I am sorry to have wasted your time." In all honesty, he was more sorry she thought she could belittle him. Discovered? What did she know? Nothing. And her desire to shove him to a lower level only further resolved his faith in the choice he had made on behalf of the Giovanni. Then again, the Cappadocian were enemies, he expected nothing less of the clan than to point out faults, toss around insults and grasp at straws. He offered her a charming smile, watching until she was gone from sight and her aura had faded. He sent out a few of his bonded spirits to make sure she was gone from Giovanni property and the surrounding area before he decided to relax. One couldn't be too safe in a matter such as this. He kept a spirit on the watch for the remainder of the evening.

As he turned, Amadeo closed his eyes and rested a paw upon the staircase banister. How interesting that the Cappadocian should try to merge after all these years and bad blood. As for Caine's will. Caine would not involve himself in something so trivial. This was not his doing. To try and say otherwise was foolish. Amadeo knew well the history of the Giovanni and their relation to the Cappadocian. It wasn't pretty. No, he would not allow the two clans to become one. He would not risk all the Giovanni had worked so hard for and all the Giovanni had become. Elders may keep the clan running, but an Elder could easily be destroyed by an Ante or Methusela. Amadeo ascended the staircase, his head up, eyes open, alert yet calm as he made his way to his office. What next? Toreador trying to become Gangrel?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“I will do you proud, Master Amadeo.”

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:16 pm
There was a lot for him to discover about his new un-life and Thane would learn everything he needed from his Sire in the hope that that knowledge would keep him alive in what was, apparently, the turbulent world of the vampire.

The new Fledgling had spent a night of rest, getting used to this ‘feeling’ of being vampire. He had lain in his new quarters, eyes closed. No memories of the agony that had gotten him to this point had returned to assail him. Already it was just a vague remembrance. It simply wasn’t important. When he had opened his eyes and had seen Amadeo looking down at him with pride, nothing else seemed necessary. The proud Buck should have felt some alarm at his sudden dependence upon the elder. But no such bells rang out. His almost fanatical loyalty seemed normal. The pain might not be remembered, but the anguish he had gone to had certainly fractured one or two (maybe not so obvious) things within his mind.

Now Thane waited patiently in the library. His golden eyes were slightly narrowed as he leant over the piece of paper before him. It was an old parchment, brown and torn at the edges. The faded writing on it was written in ancient runes. This was part of a set he had been carefully deciphering before he had been ‘chosen’. Now he was surprised and delighted by how his skills had improved. His eyes were sharper and they picked up changes in the runes that he had missed before.

Thane smirked lightly and then he was serious once more, quickly translating his work.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:19 pm
{-Wooo~ XD <3-}

The air went cold, well, colder than usual. The mansion of the Giovanni was usually kept cooler than the outside world and added to the sense of entitlement the family were known to possess. But this change of temperature was anything but natural and held a slightly malevolent air. A weight pressed softly on Thane's shoulder, the object pressing was small, petite and child-like. The sense of youth was well placed as the limb belonged to the ghostly apparition of a child now standing beside the fledgeling. Her eyeball-less face turned towards Thane as an adorable, though wicked, smile lifted her pale, chapped lips. She was frightening to say the least and yet she posed no threat to Thane. Especially since he was Amadeo's new childe. She wasn't always the most reliable spirit, but she wasn't stupid.

The spirit slipped around the back of Thane's chair, half-skipping as she hummed an eerie tune. The sound was etherial, trailing an echo that screamed haunting. She stopped at his other side, latching her arms behind her back and leaning forward to snoop at his work before she ruffled his papers with a sigh and laughed, her paw slipping out and sliding the paper from the table. She held it aloft in the air, going invisible so it looked like the object was levitating, before she reformed and slid it back in front of the fledgeling vampire. Ok, she was done playing. Jerking her head to the side, the ghost motioned that he should follow her. He had work to do. She took a step back, keeping her front to Thane and her arms locked behind her back once again while she moved. Her smile remaining ever so knowing and ever so mischievious.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:57 pm
As a cold malevolent area settled throughout the room Thane’s head came up, golden eyes narrowing. At the touch on his shoulder his body stiffened and he half turned his head to eye the ghostly female child. His ears flickered back and he almost went to let out a snort, a decidedly human reaction. A lifetime of habits was hard to break. His gaze followed her, head moving to keep her in his line of sight. Lips pressed into a thin line of annoyance when she chose to ruffle his papers. Only the thought that this was a messenger from his master Amadeo kept his anger in check until she’d obviously she’d had enough of stupid games and beckoned for him to follow.

Thane stood slowly, fixing up the papers she had so carelessly scattered, returning them to their correct order and making sure none of the pages had been bent. When it came to his work he was careful, fastidious and rather obsessive. It was only then that the new vampire followed the little spirit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:51 pm
The spirit seemed put-off by his behavior and began to pout as she lead him out of the room, her eyebrows furrowing menacingly. Like a spoiled child who had not gotten what they wanted. And as soon as she spread her arms and opened the double doors of the room they were exiting she raised a paw and sent a gust of wind to scatter his neatly stacked papers, sending them across the face of the table. She turned her head sharply, her expression no longer childish and cute but menacing and dangerous, saying he'd better think twice about going back to fix them again. A new fledgeling meant less time for her in the world, Amadeo would use her for lesser tasks now than ever before because he had someone new to train and look after. She didn't like that. It meant less time in the mortal realm to cause mischief. Therefore she would be less than kind to Thane should he prevoke her.

The nasty features smoothed swiftly back into those of child-like humor and she giggled, skipping merrily out the double doors, down the long hallway which was riddled with wealth and expensively framed portraits, yet instead of leading him any further she stopped at a rather unhappy looking portrait and pulled at the frame which swung wide to reveal a long, dimly lit passage-way. Not bothering to wait she hurried down it, the passage seeming to go on forever before it ended at a large, white, marble door that looked far too heavy for any mortal to move on their own. Good thing no mortals were present. She disappeared through the marble, leaving the door itself closed and waiting for Thane himself to do the heavy work. Amadeo awaited on the other side, his tall, handsome figure encased in shadow and awaiting his childer with eyes of liquid darkness.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:21 am
The fledgling vampire jerked his head around to see his perfect pile of papers flutter to the ground. His angled his furious gaze on the spirit and growled at her, a low, mean sound. He fought the urge to return to the room and fix them again, but something in her menacing gaze told him it wasn’t the best of ideas. There was a great deal of anger and resentment in her expression and warned him against such a course of action. There was also the matter of getting to Amadeo as soon as possible. Getting into a fight with servant was not the best of ideas if he wished to prove himself. He cut his lingering growl off, his expression becoming stiff and emotionless while hers became giggling and playful.

He followed her, eyes widening ever so slightly as one of the portraits revealed a hidden passage. Interesting. It was hard to imagine the Giovanni family holding so many secrets from the mortal members. Well, Thane was all a part of it now too. He slid inside, moving lithely after the spirit girl, the look in his eyes upon her occasionally becoming that of distaste, The passage continued on for an eternity and as he had little else to look at bu her, his look became increasnly sour.

Thankfully they did eventually the marble door and Thane paused before it, straightening his shoulders and making himself look proper. Amadeo was behind this door and Thane felt a tingle at the anticipation of seeing him. Well, best not keep his Master waiting. He leaned against the door, testing his weight and strength against it, and then pushed. With his new power it wasn’t a hard task, though in many ways he was surprised by what he himself was capable of and almost stumbled in the process of opening it.

Once the door had opened enough he slipped inside, searching for Amadeo’s form amongst the shadows and bent forward in a respectful bow. Thoughts of the annoying spirit or anything else disappeared, all that mattered was his current company and sire.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:13 pm
Amadeo felt endless patience for his fledgling, it was at the beginning of his unlife that Amadeo would be the most understanding, as time progressed the tasks would become harder and the standard higher as Amadeo shaped this male into a true Giovanni Vampire. The Elder watched the young creature emerge, his form unmoving and his gaze unwavering. The darkness pooled as ink about his statue-like frame, encompassing him and moving around him at once, as if it both desired to swallow him yet hadn't the stomach to touch him. His eyes glinted unnaturally in the darkness, two pits burning with ancient knowledge and dangerous intent. Amadeo had survived much in his time, he had sired many childer and none of them had failed him, yet. The bar was set high for the newest addition the the family secret already, but the Giovanni Elder had much faith in Thane. He bore the markings of exceptional promise. "Welcome, Thane." His voice was quiet, calm and naturally authoritative. As the head of the household in the absence of higher power, and higher power had been absent long, he had developed his authoritative air early on in his vampiric unlife. It suited him and came as naturally as.. well, he couldn't quite say breathing now could he?

"Follow me. Tonight we are going to pay our respects to our dearly departed. The ones who wont be coming back. Well, perhaps not conventionally." He added for good measure. The gleam in his eye intriguing, riddled with a hidden message none could so easily decode. Nor would most want to. "How long has it been since you last visited the family tomb?" This wasn't so much a serious question as it was an answer to where they were headed, to be honest Amadeo didn't expect him to have visited the Giovanni's graveyard often if at all. Hardly any of the living family members did anymore with the exception of die-hard elders, and mostly it was due to superstition rather than out of respect. Though it wasn't surprising to see an old Kat spending a sunny afternoon seated beside the tomb of a long deceased mate or parent or even grandparent. The blood was strong and the bonds that tied the Giovanni to one another were even stronger. Death could never break the threads of loyalty between family. Especially this family.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm
After seeing a letter sliding Knuvxy quickly runs to the door, curious to who was there, but trips some over one of the pile of papers she was organizing in her study. By time she got her balance back and got to the door there was no one there. The Regular looks down at the letter, picking it up as she closed the door. After sliding down, her back against the door, she sits and reads. When finished she smiles a little, but then gets a bit nervous.

"Don't be late," She rereads that part out loud, but she then looks at her study. All the piles of papers in the midst of being reorders, it looked so chaotic being so unfinished. But a special meeting with Amadeo Giovanni was not something to just ignore for any amount of time. She gets up and takes her note-pad and writes 'family before self comfort.' and crosses off the 'fix study up.' from the to-do list, replacing it with '- meeting w/Amadeo Giovanni (When: Now)' then adds 'fix study up.' back on it underneath. She goes to freshen up real fast, putting her hair up in two tight buns to try and look her best, then quickly heads out.

After getting a little lost Knuvxy finally finds her way to the family home. She remembered being here once before when she was a child, before her mother vanished. She was expecting it to be smaller then her memories of it, as she was little them, but it still seemed so grand. "Amazing." she whispers as she slowly knocks. A firm knock, just three quick taps, short and to the point.  
◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff