Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Ditching Donald and Goofy Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unknownlord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:31 pm
I for one am getting tired of Donald and Goofy.I cannot take another "gwarsh" for goofy, it just annoys me to death.The scream or whatever from Donald isn't better either.

So what would you guys say to ditching Donald and goofy in the next game, and if so, who would you rather fight with?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:38 am
Well, I did heard that it's not going to be a full Disney-theme type (ie characters, worlds, etc.) in KH3, but I'm not sure is it a rumor. Also, it would be impossible to ditch Donald and Goofy if they're in the next game because the creators put it there to help the Keyblade Bearer. I mean, sure they maybe annoyed, but they do help out too. For example, in the beginning, Sora starts out as weak when he was fighting before becoming stronger. Do you think that Sora might stand the chance against fighting the first boss without Donald and Goofy with three portions and no magic to attack?

I don't think so. And don't forget, it was Donald and Goofy's jobs to follow the Keyblade Bearer, help him fight, and save the universe. So if KH3 is based in the future, I think you're stuck with them along with Riku and Kairi. But if it bases on the past, then you're lucky to have the Chasers fighting with you.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Capsulle

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you don't like it, no one is making you play.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:13 pm

I kinda like the disney characters. yes it is dorky at times, but that's disney. You know, donald and goofy are more helpful then they seem to most people, Donald is good for healing sora sometimes when the heat of battle is to much and you don't have time to heal sora yourself, and goofy is good because he helps smack down the enemies.
I admit that sometimes I wish donald and goofy would just stay out of the way, but i like having them there when I need them. sweatdrop

Don't be haten the duck and dog, they're classic icons, plus Sora loves having them around.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

unknownlord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:10 pm
Paopu-chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you don't like it, no one is making you play.

What's the point of that? If someone doesn't like part of something it's stupid to ditch the whole thing entirely.

Medevilgirl
You know, donald and goofy are more helpful then they seem to most people, Donald is good for healing sora sometimes when the heat of battle is to much and you don't have time to heal sora yourself, and goofy is good because he helps smack down the enemies.

Yeah i agree that Donald at times is very helpful with healing, but i'm still not on good terms with Goofy. I feel that most other characters, such as Auron, could easily replace Goofy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:43 am
Quote:
Unknown: I feel that most other characters, such as Auron, could easily replace Goofy.

Aw, really! crying

I love goofy he's my favorite. If it wasn't for Donald frequently healing me when i need it, I'd have goofy on all the time xd 3nodding  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:56 pm
If it wasnt for Donald and Goofy I would have died alot more than i have already died. Sure they are annoying but they are helpful sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:13 pm
I wouldn't half mind if Kairi turned out to be a able spellcaster. Then she could replace Donald, and Riku could replace Goofy. I also think Mickey, Donald, and Goofy should fight together.  

Raitokage

Revolutious

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:12 am
Donald and Goofy have been around with Sora throughout the game so long that it's comforting just to have them around when you're fighting. But if like throughout the game you switch off between Donald and Goofy and Riku and Kairi. Though i doubt that will happen but it's wishful thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:21 am
I would love to ditch Goofy and Donald, and switched them out everytime i could in the game. Having Riku in your party was great, so why not put kairi in too?  

Sully E.

Dracosilverwolf

Aged Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:57 pm
I like Donald and Goofy, but I'd like to change a bit more often than those two. Like a world where you have to fight with Riku and Kairi in a more Final Fantasy way. X3 Probably Riku as more back-up and Kairi as a spell-caster/healer. *dreams*

Still, can't ditch the classic two. Wouldn't be the same without them, even if they're a little annoying at times.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:06 am
I would rather ditch Donald because I use more physical attacks in the game and when I need to heal myself I just do it. Goofy I'll keep him because I like the valor form a lot. But I would replace Donald with Riku like I did in the world that never was.  

NekoYasha09er

Rune WolfHaven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:39 am
I am getting annoyed by the two of them, too...I won't say they aren't useful, though. But...Yeah. I don't like Donald much...He annoys me with his attitude. Well, Goofy does too, but...
If I could change them, I'd fight beside Cloud and Leon!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:52 am
aaawwww . . . . . . I love Donald and Goofy . . . . . they don't annoy me really; and I would never want to change them out permanetly . . . . . am I the only one? sweatdrop  

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:06 am
XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX
aaawwww . . . . . . I love Donald and Goofy . . . . . they don't annoy me really; and I would never want to change them out permanetly . . . . . am I the only one? sweatdrop

Nope, I agree with you, Keep'em in, what would the world be like with out Donald and Goofy crying  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff