Chiken of the sea
  With a soda on the side <3
  Eskimo
  Hot dog
  Tuna!
View Results

Darkflame Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:14 am
Hello all. I see you have found yourself wandering into to my little little never ending quest thread. Welcome.
I am dark your host for this splendid thread you have come upon. Here I will explain myself, my quests ect. Feel free to comment, bump, and chat. I'm always up for a good conversation. If you have any suggestions please let me know. All donations are helpful even the slightest bit, I will make a list of donators on the third post. And they will remain there even after I have finished my quest.This particular quest is rather hard... I have 130K out of it, (I will also post my progress in the third post.) if you wish to see overall dream avis, or other items I would like that are smaller feel free to visit my profile. ^.^ I love comments. Anyway on to my quest! I am questing the notorious OMG hat, and I have been for some time. I had atleast 120k before christmas, but I wasted it all on presents Dx. I am known as a very random donator and my donations happen to be rather large, but I keep all of my quest gold on a seprate account so I do not use to it buy other people items! So be assured that your donation will not go to waste. Kay here is my quest.

Current Quest:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.OMG hat- Donations that would help- anything
Post 2-Sub Quests

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:19 am
As I have promised post two has come alive! Here I will tell you sub quests, little things I am questing on the side really. I only have one at the moment, but I will add more later. Recently I have finished one of my sub quests. I got my Tin Can Hat sometime in november, I was to busy to write down the date. >.< Anyway here are my subquest(s).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Royal Crown Blue- Donations that would be helpfull- Tickets!

I have 10598 tickets out of the 300000 sum that I need. So tokens and tickets are appriciated.

Darkflame Angel

Darkflame Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:31 am
Annnnd here comes the third post! Around second base... then third and its a home run! xD Yes folks it is here, the third post. Here I list my beloved donators from the guild, and my progress on my quests. Sorry if this may be confusing to anyone I hope its not to hard to navigate through here.

My donaters heart :

Progress:
My OMG-User Image
My Crown-User Image

As you can see I will need a little bit of help ^^; but I hope you enjoy reading it and such, and on the next post... I will put a little about me...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:46 am
Okay hwere to start. My name is J'aime, but I don't like that name so please call me Dark, or Angel. 3nodding I can be very random with comments, donating, well basicly everything. I like music,singing,dancing,skateboarding,trickbiking,being random, blaugh << that smiley, sitting on people xD, laughing, making others laugh, thunderstorms,rain,MSN, being online, chillin with friends, and good real conversation and a lot of other things. Oh and love food, gotta love food man. Yummeh! heart I like donating because it makes people happy.I sometimes give out to extreme donations and end up wasting the gold I have, but I've fixed that now. xD I sometimes tend to blab if I have a very indepth outlook on a subject, and I will try and get my point across no matter what, its not fighting, its disagreeing and I'll accept your opinion if your except mine. I;m pretty open minded but at times I just hate everyone. I can be very emotional and I have huge anger issues. *brunette* Uhm I have no gaia family besides my seester I don't know what her screenname is now o.o She changes it to offten. Uhm.. I'm into anime...But I don't watch it much anymore, mainly in the summer is when I sit down and look up every episode on youtube. I'm not much for relationships with my family, I stay as far away from them as I can xD But I love my friends to death, and I would never ever let someone harm them without going after the person afterwards. No matter what I normaly either love a friend as a little brother or sister. Or look up to them like a big brother or sister. If we don't have that bond, its okay, we are prolly just chill, and like the same things. xD Uhm.. Anyway I've babbled enough, if you wish to find out more... ( not that I haven't told you enough.) I'm sure I have more in my profile. And again, I love comments, questions and such and such. Kay, Bai!

Darkflame Angel

§ Quests § Charities § Exchange

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff