This was so rude but not a big deal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro_wolf

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:58 pm
My friend and I were out-side walking in the snow, we heard somthing digging and then we saw a little mole. It was so cute, so we watched it for a while and than some other people come up and ask "what are you looking at" so we told them. Than one of them takes a water bottle and starts thrashing it in the snow trying to dig the mole up and he would not stop so I tipped him over. I told him he was being rude, and in the end he called me some names and my friend said " Thank you for you suport in this cause" and he walked away. I wasnt being very nice by tipping him over.. ^^; but anyways

He could have hurt the mole, but he didnt so I wasnt very mad I was just upset that he didnt realize he could have hurt it. In the end he only damaged the moles tunnels, but that would be like you building a nowman and someone coming over and knocking it down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:14 pm
Man people get dumber by the day, like whats the point of doing something like that, "oh yeah im cool for trying a hurt mole, with a water bottle", not.
Anyway I personally think it was perfectly fine for you to push the little jerk over, he deserved it.

on a side note, your sig is awsome  

Syrellei

swedish_soup

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:58 pm
crazy4hockey
Man people get dumber by the day, like whats the point of doing something like that, "oh yeah im cool for trying a hurt mole, with a water bottle", not.
Anyway I personally think it was perfectly fine for you to push the little jerk over, he deserved it.

Couldn't have said any of that better myself. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:52 am
o__O
Violence isn't the answer, but you if you said stop and he didn't, I guess that was the only way.
I hate people like him. Hurting something doesn’t not make you cool, it makes you abusive and cold-hearted.

Milkshake-in-a-Cup

snubsnub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:02 am
People just don't understand that they need to leave wild animals alone. He should have just looked at it, like you and your friend.
Ugg.. people are just getting dumber by the second.

If someone is hurting a wild animal, and you tell him to stop it, and he doesn't listen.. I think it would be OK to trip him. I think I would do that myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:39 pm
I just find it discouraging/disgusting that people would act like that.. Have they no sense? I'm an impatient and stubborn person, and wouldn't hesitate to react to their foolishness. (a.k.a. do what you did.)  

swedish_soup

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:30 pm
They shouldn't hurt animals like that. I would've wanted to know where the mole was and then stare at its cuteness.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:20 am
Knocking someone over to prevent them from harming another living thing is not mean. It's well beyond fair. I'm glad you had the guts to stick up for the little animal. Above ground, moles are pretty defenseless; they have very poor eyesight and are really only good at digging.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Madam Mayor

Eloquent Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:40 pm
I proboly would have done worse to the kid. ^^; I am really protective when it comes to animals. I once saved a mold from a cat but then it bit me. sad o well, well anyways that person is a loser.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:18 pm
wow  

iWannaLoveYouForever29

random_shiichan

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:23 am
lol the signature's funy! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:07 pm
That is terrible. He deserved to be knocked down, the mole would've done it if he was bigger!
3nodding xd

HeatherxBoo

somebodysotherfriend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:10 pm
crazy4hockey

so true so true...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:34 pm
Oh my. Now why would someone want to do that? He might have seriously hurt the poor little mole! It was ok to tip him over. I mean, it didn't hurt him as much as he could have hurt the mole.  

IamSupergirl

Animalhugs2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:30 am
somebodysotherfriend
crazy4hockey

so true so true...

very true! punch the kid. the mole didnt do anythin to him!  
The Animal Lovers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff