Reply Pictures
possum on the porch...picture

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minethine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:21 pm
today, while trying to find the cats, we found this little creature on the front porch...he is only a baby...we plan on removing him, nicely, from the porch tomorow...but till then my mom has a new pet...lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:57 pm
Aw, cute possom. It must have been scary for him to have you take his picture though D:

Our family once delt with a racoon inside our roof. Basicaly I should just say our attic.

I was on the computer and I heard these scratches in the attic, somewhere above the kitchen. I went into the back yard, and took a flash light, then looked around. There was this little crack on top of the roof with bright big yellow eyes staring at me.
Omfg did that creep me out. He hung out in our roof all summer and then he left. We called him Rocky xD

Yes I know its bad to have a racoon in our roof, but everytime we went up there he left.  

snubsnub

minethine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:07 pm
he's been stealing our cats food and scarying the cat and she don't scary easy...lol...we contacted our friends at pet-safe, the ones that we foster dogs though, they are getting us a live trap and info on where to realease him...hopefully it works...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:00 am
XP Best of luck. Though, I'd probably be trying to keep him honestly.  

Chupi the Terrible

minethine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:21 am
yeah my mommy wants to keep him to, but when bigger then can kill cats and will eat the birds...plus they can tranmit desease to our horse...so mommy wants to find him a better home then our front porch...lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:40 am
I've never heard of oppossums getting big enough to kill a cat. They're generally only the size of a small one. confused  

Chupi the Terrible

CWnerd12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:43 pm
aaw! Pozzum!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:43 pm
Chupi the Terrible
I've never heard of oppossums getting big enough to kill a cat. They're generally only the size of a small one. confused

they may not get very big but they can be very mean and will protect their doman if treatened...and our cat does not like others invading her domain so we are worried that she will try to attack it and it will attack back and really hurt her or even kill her...  

minethine

vala_jackson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:56 pm
its really cute!!! any time of small animal that comes onto your porch at night tends to be cute  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:40 pm
Chupi the Terrible

im not sure thats true we used to have 2 big ones with babies in our roof and they were bigger then my 2 cats!  

Jamie Of Spades

Tipsy Treasure

minethine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:02 pm
he's back....we thought that he had left but then yesterday morning my sister saw him trying to get into the left over cat food, and that night i almost steped on him...he is much bigger...i will be setting the trap back up tonight and will release him as soon as we catch him...

here is a picture of the little (well hes big now) bugger...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games