Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what should i do?
  tell him?
  tell him not?
View Results

Nobodie_2007_Axel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:36 pm
i've started a topic about this in gaia already but i want to know what people think of realation ships here first. Have you ever been in one? is it worth it if i ask my crush to be my bf? or should i not talk about my feelings with him. I'm really cunfused and don't know what to do i don't want to be turned down again, yet at the same time what if he likes me back the same way i have feelings for him, would that be a waste of fear? I don't want him to leave me for someone like the last two people i had did, i want to stick this one out if i do get it and i'm afraid to loose him, is that a good fear or am i dwelling on the past to much? but i really need help and i don't want to be alone if i don't have to be, i never felt the soft tuches of a boy's lips before never.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:26 pm
First off, let me start by saying I personally under no circumstances will never not talk about my feelings.

I'm in a relationship going on 5 years now, sure it has its ups and downs, but thats what makes the two of you stronger individually and as one.

If you ask your crush to be your bf, the worst that could happen is he could say no. The best that could happen is he were to say yes! can you normally talk to him about anything? What kind of vibes do you get off of this guy? I mean do you get the impression that he likes you too?

Don't let past relationships interfere with your future ones. The only thing it will do is complicate things for the both of you. Don't be afraid to move on, though you do have the right to fear that you will lose him. Maybe this new guy can understand that too.

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:10 pm
What of the boy has chapped lips and they are not soft? >.>

Anyways, If you are ready to be in a relationship then you should go for it. I don't you should have to be lonely if the opportunity is right there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:42 am
well said xd

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Natsume Atsuko

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:34 am
I would have to say tell him. Its true the worst he could do is not like you back.

I finally told the guy I had a crush on that I liked him and found out he liked me back. We've been dating for a year and a few months now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:21 am
Natsume Atsuko
I would have to say tell him. Its true the worst he could do is not like you back.

I finally told the guy I had a crush on that I liked him and found out he liked me back. We've been dating for a year and a few months now.
that's awesome! xd

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Extended Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers