Who loves Bugs? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Love Bugs!?
  I love bugs!
  Ewwww! Bugs are icky!
  I, personaly, dont like them, but i do respect them.
View Results

Animalhugs2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:27 pm
i luv bugs! They are one of my fave animals. I can truthfully say i especialy like worms, Slugs, and caturpillars. BUGS RULE!

I am 13 years old and at the moment i have 15 caturpillars(in cucoons and crysilis's) 9 slugs, 21 spiders, 106 worms, 1 bee hive(outside my window, but in planted a garden right under them for them.)((Oh and may i say that i have only been stung once in my life, but thats because i disturbed the bee. I go and sit under the hive outside my window and i dont get stung because they wont sting unless you bug them so leave 'em be and they will do the same for you)), i also have a colony of about 258 black ants, a colony of about 173 red ants, 3 millipeeds, 1 centerpeed, 4 roachs. Those numbers are always changing because they die, give birth, and are realeased. I love all my bugs/insects and i would never think of hurting them. Bugs/insects are my life.

The world would not be able to be here without bugs and insects. Without them, the bug eating birds, bats, frogs, taods, and so on, wold die. without the bug eaters, all the carnivors or omnivors that eat the bugeaters will die. and so on. If you say bugs are useless, you are wrong. Misquitoes, flees, flies, and so on, all have a purpose on this earth. You may not like them, but at leased respect them. ~Bhuvy the killer bunii of doom~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:06 pm
love bugs especially grasshoppers and dragonflys  

Maiden_Freak1990

Animalhugs2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:48 pm
SunFire666
love bugs especially grasshoppers and dragonflys

yeah! dey r koolio! lolz ~Bhuvy the killer bunii of doom~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:49 pm
hey check out my topic in wildlife and the environment  

Maiden_Freak1990

Animalhugs2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:52 pm
SunFire666
hey check out my topic in wildlife and the environment

ok=) ~Bhuvy the killer bunii of doom~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:03 pm
My ultimate goal in life is to be an entomologist. Bugs are the greatest things ever.  

Dread Dionaea

Animalhugs2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:53 pm
Aufstandkind
My ultimate goal in life is to be an entomologist. Bugs are the greatest things ever.

I agree. Sounds like a kool job. Good luck biggrin ~Bhuvy the killer bunii of doom~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:15 pm
Woah, you have 200 ants? I'd freak out just seeing one! sweatdrop I love butterflies though, there the only type of bugs I like heart Bees are what scare me most though, I'm afraid of there stinger. I know people say if you leave them alone, they won't bother you, but I always freak out when I see one.  

Mystians

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Animalhugs2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:55 am
Princellah
Woah, you have 200 ants? I'd freak out just seeing one! sweatdrop I love butterflies though, there the only type of bugs I like heart Bees are what scare me most though, I'm afraid of there stinger. I know people say if you leave them alone, they won't bother you, but I always freak out when I see one.

Yeah if i had to pick one bug that i am a little afraid of it is bees. I have gotton stung once on my eye but that was becuz i bothered them. ~Bhuvy the killer bunii of doom~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:02 am
Think of it this way: Your best friend could just one day come up to you and chop your head off with you not even knowing to react. But how likely is that? You'd really have to pis them off. Bees are the same way, except they can't do nearly as much damage unless you threaten them all (their hive). Still, there's hope of you surviving. So, don't be afraid of bees, be afraid of your best friend, since humans are much more erratic and spontaneous than bees. Their instincts make them somewhat predictable.  

chelytenens

random_shiichan

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:16 pm
I dont know wy but i have disgust for bugs, except for butterflies and ladybugs >_<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:27 pm
pokemasterat
Think of it this way: Your best friend could just one day come up to you and chop your head off with you not even knowing to react. But how likely is that? You'd really have to pis them off. Bees are the same way, except they can't do nearly as much damage unless you threaten them all (their hive). Still, there's hope of you surviving. So, don't be afraid of bees, be afraid of your best friend, since humans are much more erratic and spontaneous than bees. Their instincts make them somewhat predictable.
3nodding  

Shiloh1991

IamSupergirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:40 pm
Oh, earthworms are adorable!

I have a bit of trouble with roaches and beetles. I don't kill them, but they creep me out a little bit... redface  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:31 am
IamSupergirl
Oh, earthworms are adorable!

I have a bit of trouble with roaches and beetles. I don't kill them, but they creep me out a little bit... redface

thats ok. they creep most ppl out, its wonderful u dont kill them biggrin  

Animalhugs2

nyria10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:42 pm
eww i hate bugs theyre all slimy,sticky,crawly eww
i cant stand spiders  
The Animal Lovers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers