Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  WHORE!!!11!
View Results

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:03 pm
Guys...you know i have been engaged to a girl i loved for 2 years

But recently ive given two posts...and all this jazz...

But....ive officially ended it....i couldnt do it anymore. I choose my life and future over love....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:45 am
What happened to make you break up? neutral  

Pensakura

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:30 am
wow man, that sucks but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I wish you well  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:31 pm
That's not always a bad choice.  

Canicuss

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:04 pm
i wish u luck and happiness  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:18 pm
we can kick it and drink sometime twisted  

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:46 pm
Its all good...

It was all just how she looked at the future...wanting kids young....we didnt do anything different at all...And as i aged, i changed...and made new friends...and tried new things...that werent always good...but i tried them..

Her...she never wanted to change....and just...didnt do antyhing....so i said i cant take it...and after our huge fight last month....i said i dont feel the same...her kiss....was loveless to me...

The kiss should define your love...and with no love in the kiss...there is no love...

I have died on the inside...im sure you have heard that one hundred times...but im no emo...and no crybaby...but i havent so much as sobbed once....it hurts yes...but i dont hurt trully....

And you guys are great...you help alot guys....and Kookies...i am so looking forward to it....after i beat up muerto...we are so gonna drink ourselves stupid...or ill do it for the both of us...i feel like i need one...but not a drop in sight for about a month and a half...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:27 pm
Wow that sucks cry Me and Jin will drink with you too. We like to drink. I also don't think that if she wanted to change you she really loved you for who you were. Maybe it was for the best. But it's okay for guys to cry you know. Seesh, men.  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:14 am
Pensakura
Wow that sucks cry Me and Jin will drink with you too. We like to drink. I also don't think that if she wanted to change you she really loved you for who you were. Maybe it was for the best. But it's okay for guys to cry you know. Seesh, men.
yeah men should cry more  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:45 pm
I tried to cry...the thing was...i couldnt....she had literally killed something in me that makes it like impossible...the closest i cam tonight was because of stupid drama at work that cost me two of my best friends....and almost myself...  

RoninRampage

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:15 am
RoninRampage
I tried to cry...the thing was...i couldnt....she had literally killed something in me that makes it like impossible...the closest i cam tonight was because of stupid drama at work that cost me two of my best friends....and almost myself...
at least u admit it. i hope things get better  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:30 am
toricmpbll
Pensakura
yeah men should cry more
3nodding  

getsumei

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:18 pm
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

Well still no tear in sight...but you know...my life went to literall hell after leavin her...i think i loved her because she is what helped me get through each day...so...i decided...i wanted her back...and she took me back...i dont know how its going to be at first...her family save the brother...hate me...and ive been doing alot of stupid stuff recently ... (ALOT OF DRINKING)....and i really like the drinking part...im pretty sure if i dont get control soon...im gonna be a drunk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:10 am
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

Well still no tear in sight...but you know...my life went to literall hell after leavin her...i think i loved her because she is what helped me get through each day...so...i decided...i wanted her back...and she took me back...i dont know how its going to be at first...her family save the brother...hate me...and ive been doing alot of stupid stuff recently ... (ALOT OF DRINKING)....and i really like the drinking part...im pretty sure if i dont get control soon...im gonna be a drunk
that just goes to show how much she meant to you 3nodding

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:16 pm
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

it's really bad when the family hates u  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces