Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Ask the Chaos. intro and willing to help others. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-=chaos-raver=-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:27 pm
okay. so I've been an exchanger and vendor since what.... july of 04. on the average I can make about 300k profit each day. no offence, but seeing as how I don't know anyone that I've seen here. I assume that you could all use a little help and some pointers. if you have any questions you can ask me here in this thread.

side notes:

call me chaos.
I'm damn good at what I do. don't try and say otherwise.
it's best to use both the exchange AND the vend when you know how
everyone obay my soon to be wife Aquafire  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:47 pm
-=chaos-raver=-
okay. so I've been an exchanger and vendor since what.... july of 04. on the average I can make about 300k profit each day. no offence, but seeing as how I don't know anyone that I've seen here. I assume that you could all use a little help and some pointers. if you have any questions you can ask me here in this thread.

side notes:

call me chaos.
I'm damn good at what I do. don't try and say otherwise.
it's best to use both the exchange AND the vend when you know how
everyone obay my soon to be wife Aquafire

I would love to learn from you if your ways are honest, ethical, and keep the questing gaian in mind. My intro can be found on page 44 of the tesl us about yourself sticky  

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200

-=chaos-raver=-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:02 am
Terry Winters

I would love to learn from you if your ways are honest, ethical, and keep the questing gaian in mind. My intro can be found on page 44 of the tesl us about yourself sticky
first rule when vending for quick profit. always set it at 5 minutes only, and never have bids enabled. buy only  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:53 am
okay so I was on for about 3 hours today. only made 100k profit.  

-=chaos-raver=-

House Gregory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:15 am
"Okay, either you suck at math, or your about to die in two seconds..."

You dont snipe bids do you?
*Tsk Tsk*

And have you ever AI'ed?
If so, what?

Hoarded possibly?

"...Okay, you suck at math."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:52 am
How much money you can make in a day depends on how much you have to spend. When you have more money you can make more money.  

Youkai_Girl06

-=chaos-raver=-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:26 am
House Gregory
"Okay, either you suck at math, or your about to die in two seconds..."

You dont snipe bids do you?
*Tsk Tsk*

And have you ever AI'ed?
If so, what?

Hoarded possibly?

"...Okay, you suck at math."
no need to snipe bids. if I can get items through an offer in the exchange then I'll value them under what I can sell them for in the market. and yes I have done both AI and anti AI. I tried hoarding, but it takes too long and I could have made 30 times the profit if I just exchanged with it all

youkai: no actually it doesn't. back in 04 and 05 there were what we called the exchage whore contests. each contestant would start with a mule account provided for them, the mule had a trade and vend pass, and 1k gold. at the end of the month whoever made the most profit legitimately won the contest. I placed 3rd in that contest. at the end of the month, starting from just 1k I still make close to 1mill in profit. how much you have to work with does affect how much you can make. but it's not going to change anything if you don't have the skills to make profit with nothing  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:32 am
currently what I have to work with *since I gave away about 1.3mill* I have about 850k. that means I had about 750k to work with yesterday.  

-=chaos-raver=-

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:08 pm
since I am rather new.. what is "sniping a bid"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:28 pm
Terry Winters
when you look for items that have only a couple minutes at max left until they end. you look for the items that are worth more than their high bid. you wait till the last second and make a sleightly higher bid and hope you got the last bid so you can get the item and sell it for a little higher  

-=chaos-raver=-

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:48 pm
-=chaos-raver=-
Terry Winters
when you look for items that have only a couple minutes at max left until they end. you look for the items that are worth more than their high bid. you wait till the last second and make a sleightly higher bid and hope you got the last bid so you can get the item and sell it for a little higher
I was just wondering, because i saw a store in the MP that the vendor had a link to his snipe list  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:17 pm
yknow i have found that, if perfected, the "bid" option is very useful in money making. you set the bid to 10 minutes, then set the bid at 1. DO NOT SET A BUY!!!!this really gets the potential bidder spooked because they see what average price is. the next step requires patience, pateince ive earned from being a runescape merchant for 1 and a half years. now, you watch your sale through your shop, refreshing the page regularily. at 3 minutes, check the price that it is at. at 2 minutes, you must decide if your not happy with the price, in which case you stop the bid. but if you are happy with it, the sale still has about 1 minute to gain money to the bid. the last 3 minutes of all bids are the ones that attract people most. i hope this will help make money for all. i use it, i dont make much yet, but i will. lol i only have 16k to work with, what do ya expect xd  

JeanJacketJake

Hey lol it are me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:30 pm
Thanks for adding me to guild. :O

I've played gaia for years, but now i am at my max cash ever.. 108k.. O_o..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:39 pm
battosai jake
yknow i have found that, if perfected, the "bid" option is very useful in money making. you set the bid to 10 minutes, then set the bid at 1. DO NOT SET A BUY!!!!this really gets the potential bidder spooked because they see what average price is. the next step requires patience, pateince ive earned from being a runescape merchant for 1 and a half years. now, you watch your sale through your shop, refreshing the page regularily. at 3 minutes, check the price that it is at. at 2 minutes, you must decide if your not happy with the price, in which case you stop the bid. but if you are happy with it, the sale still has about 1 minute to gain money to the bid. the last 3 minutes of all bids are the ones that attract people most. i hope this will help make money for all. i use it, i dont make much yet, but i will. lol i only have 16k to work with, what do ya expect xd
no, that's a jackass move that gets everyone pissed at you. I myself absolutely HATE people that do that.

side note: if you have it set to bid only for 10 min. you will never get as much as you can by selling buy only. or even selling in the exchange.  

-=chaos-raver=-

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:02 pm
-=chaos-raver=-
battosai jake
no, that's a jackass move that gets everyone pissed at you. I myself absolutely HATE people that do that.

side note: if you have it set to bid only for 10 min. you will never get as much as you can by selling buy only. or even selling in the exchange.

I wont be as harsh, but honestly, if you do not intend to sell an item at what is bid, then why bother allowing people to bid?  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff