Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twins_Axel+Reno

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:24 am
why is demyx in organization XIII? He can't really fight very well  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:12 am
To tell you the truth, I dunno. In fact, I don't even know how did Demyx became part of the Organization XIII since he doesn't look evil enough for me.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:37 pm
Who knows. He's mostly a coward, but maybe the person he became a Nobody from was really strong, so they assumed he would be, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:39 pm
Demyx is in Organization XIII because he must be strong...after all, why else would he have turned into a human-form nobody?? Turning into that requires for the former self and the nobody to be rather strong, yes?

And besides, there probably are only 14 human-form nobodies in existence, and Namine just isn't physically capable as Demyx is (not to mention she's a special case, like Roxas)...sooo..yea...I ramble XP  

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chrisu-kun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:58 pm
~Taiki Kojima~
Demyx is in Organization XIII because he must be strong...after all, why else would he have turned into a human-form nobody?? Turning into that requires for the former self and the nobody to be rather strong, yes?

And besides, there probably are only 14 human-form nobodies in existence, and Namine just isn't physically capable as Demyx is (not to mention she's a special case, like Roxas)...sooo..yea...I ramble XP

Your so smat, yes "smat" XO  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:11 pm
Who cares!? he's there to look at! wink no seriously, on one game i lost the fight to him in the olympus coliseum becuz i decided 2 go into first person view and stare at him the whole time. blaugh  

Annissina Fhang

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:13 am
Demyx-gurl-Xia
Who cares!? he's there to look at! wink no seriously, on one game i lost the fight to him in the olympus coliseum becuz i decided 2 go into first person view and stare at him the whole time. blaugh

LOL It's no wonder why you've lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:15 am

Gah, I just hope thay could replace Demyx with someone else, I hate him! XD

Zizima

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:12 pm
Demyx can fight he just has self-esteem issues. I think Demyx would make a good pet -so would Roxas.Axel would be a problem pet. lol
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:18 am
Jisen Meizuki
Demyx-gurl-Xia

LOL It's no wonder why you've lost.

I meant to lose. stare  

Annissina Fhang

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:42 am
I just found him annoying....
yet they make you fight him more than once...while the others mostly go down after one fight...
'Dance, Water, Dance!' urg, that got so annoying....especially the part in hollow bastion, because I kept having trouble killing them all in time...so i had to do it again...I never really got that either...why is it that if you cant kill 'x' amount of water clone in 'y' amount of time you die? do they like suddenly explode in a watery oblivion of destruction after that amount of time or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:03 am
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Demyx can fight he just has self-esteem issues.

I quite agree with you, he does have some low self-esteem.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:32 am
Poor Demyx...he needs a cuddle. No wonder he has so many fangirls XD
and a couple guys....Maybe they like his guitar...er sitar...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:43 pm
I love Demyx He's so kawaii but Xigbar's still my main squeeze! and I'm not a slasher so no yaoi thoughts! He's just a cute lil kid in my opinion.  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:19 pm
You mean Demyx when you say cute kid right? cause Xigbars anything but a kid....or do you just mean your view of him, cause that could make since, obviously, Im just bad at interpreting what people mean often times >.<;;;  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff