Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Archived Misc. Threads (Old stuff from the main THoR forum.)
Date Thread (RIP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:49 pm
Taru Shinjaria edit- Head to the RolePlaying subforum for rping goodness!

Some rules on dating:

1. If you plan on having a date please organize it so that you and your partner are here the same day. I don't want to see you post one day and then a few days later a response. Delayed posts are accepted for couples that live at different ends of the globe.

2. Touching, feeling, and kissing are allowed anytime.

3. Do not describe how you get under the clothes and grope someons genitals. Do not get into details about sex either. In fact dot flat out say it, but rather hint at it. Examples of things that are acceptablewe go into the room and loud noises are heard Or our clothes come off and we embrace each other So in other words you can hint at it, but nothing too graphic. If you have your doubts about what you want to say in the matter either dot post it or speak with me.

4. Heck don't even bother with that here...go to an IM or something.

5. Absolutely no flamming of others without good reason! I am the judge of if it was good reason or not, so I wouldn't bother trying it if I were you.

6. Do not disturb a couples date unless they interact with you unless of course you're a moderator. Moderators no walking in on them in their room without a knock or no desturbing them at the hotsprings..

7. Do not annoy me (ex: posting random stupid stuff for spam...bumping is not okay...why the heck would a person bump this is a sticky) or break any of the rules. I will warn you a few times before I kindly ask you to leave.

8. Have fun and enjoy. RPing is good here wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:31 pm
um... the 'dating' part of this guild is pretty much ancient history sooo... so is this thread... want to RP a date? Start a thread in the RolePlaying subforum:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=24692  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Archived Misc. Threads (Old stuff from the main THoR forum.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games