Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geezers
100%
 100%  [ 194 ]
Total Votes : 194

Trespassers W

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:57 am
Rather than post and say I'm there, and have a thread that's useless in less than a week, I'd like to start a place we can sticky, where anyone who's in the arena can announce that and we'll all know where to check. Is that good?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:59 am
Oh Em Gee! I am the BIG BANG!
Here's my humble entry to the arena...
And where would we be without a universe? gonk
Please, Vote for the Big Bang in the Avi Arena! 3nodding

User Image  

Trespassers W

jellysundae

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:52 am
that's an impressive entry Creek!
i shall vote then hop over to Poppetta and sticky this thread as that's a very sensible idea 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:00 am
stickied whee  

Poppetta

WickedPeaches

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:08 pm
i voted on all 10 of my accounts, hope that helps whee

hope the other Geezers notice this thread too, you really deserve to do well because that's a brilliant entry 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:07 pm
Most impressive, Creek. eek 3nodding

And I am in favor of having this thread stickied... hopefully it'll eliminate several of the threads that die within a few days and get lost in the dust of our guild. heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Trespassers W

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:26 am
Thanks everyone for both the stickying and the voting! Dare I say it? I am doing rather well! Now I hope saying that didn't jinx my luck! xd heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:11 pm
thanks for the comments in my profile(s) Creek whee

i'm (jelly) seriously considering entering this avie into the arena for next week, it's always been my intention since i first created her last year but i've never been brave enough sweatdrop

i've procrastinated by saying i was going to wait until i'd got either of the quest items in my sig here to complete the look, but i know that's just an excuse neutral
She's a winter avie, being the Greek Goddess of snow, and her time for the arena is now! gonk emo no more waiting around to see if next month's donation items yield something that would add to the look ninja  

Khione

Isbjorn

6,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:54 pm
I like your avi Creek (voted!!) and the one above me!! But if I were you Khione, I would get some sorta shoes for her, lota people are picky about avi's not having shoes!
This is a great idea for a thread here.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:24 pm
Lev thanks for saying you like her, but you hit on a sore spot, the lack of shoes sweatdrop there are no shoes on Gaia that look any good..

i've been through them all on Tektek so many times, we all know that the average Gaian footwear is akin to wearing the box instead of the shoe that's in it, and for her colour scheme there's simply nothing suitable, the only possible option in my mind is winged anklets, which i do have a borrowed pair of, BUT, they're gold and gold has no place on a snow themed avie, i don't like what there already is on the armour neutral plus she'd have to go bare legged then and that just looks unfinished.

damn! maybe i will after all wait until something suitable crops up in a thank you letter.. neutral  

jellysundae

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:30 am
I voted for you, Creek Feet, it's a brilliant entry! biggrin

Good luck in your entry, Khione, when you decide to go ahead - keep us updated. wink 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:28 pm
she's going on the back-burner again for now alleira, until i can complete her to my satisfaction neutral  

jellysundae

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:14 pm
*hugs Jelly* (...that didn't sound quite right... lol ) Oh, well, good luck when she does go forward... I'm sure she will... wink 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:40 pm
Gaia needs to come out with a pair of glass slippers for you.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Trespassers W

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:47 pm
* is stunned *

User Image  
Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers