Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
my ex says....advice needed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandering_Oblivion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:01 am
ok my ex says she is in love with me but she says that she doesnt want to date.... yet she always hits on me and flirts... so can anyone give me advice on how i can either figure out what she is doin or how i can just end it?....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:08 am
well, for starters, do YOU want to get back with her? bcs if u don't u can put an end to it all with simply just that, no worries, no nothing. plainly tell her to stop. if that is not the case, u should tell her to decide what she wants. bcs i think what she's doing is avoiding a decision. if she flirts and supposedly loves u, then she would want to date. if not, there should be NO REASON for her to do it, except perhaps torture u, as well as herself, for god-knows what reason, bcs that wouldn't make any sense, considering she says she loves u. so...she REALLY needs to make a choice, and if not anyone else, you have to let her know, and no sweet talking that might give the wrong idea. put it plain and straight. NOT HURTFUL. just plain and straight. might be cruel, but sometimes that's just how things need to be said in order for the person to finally understand them. it is not always so, and no, i don't know how to know when that's required. u just take ur chances when u want to, and hope for the best  

Sotur

Wandering_Oblivion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:53 pm
thanks for the advice i will try it... i will update if it worked or not..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:01 pm
Sotur
well, for starters, do YOU want to get back with her? bcs if u don't u can put an end to it all with simply just that, no worries, no nothing. plainly tell her to stop. if that is not the case, u should tell her to decide what she wants. bcs i think what she's doing is avoiding a decision. if she flirts and supposedly loves u, then she would want to date. if not, there should be NO REASON for her to do it, except perhaps torture u, as well as herself, for god-knows what reason, bcs that wouldn't make any sense, considering she says she loves u. so...she REALLY needs to make a choice, and if not anyone else, you have to let her know, and no sweet talking that might give the wrong idea. put it plain and straight. NOT HURTFUL. just plain and straight. might be cruel, but sometimes that's just how things need to be said in order for the person to finally understand them. it is not always so, and no, i don't know how to know when that's required. u just take ur chances when u want to, and hope for the best

i couldn't say it better than that if i tried. good luck!  

Uniqe

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff