WHATS HAPPENING WITH TEH GUIDE??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Letolas Reloaded
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:47 pm
Hello everyone. Well you might be wondering whats gonna happen with the guide since its been almost 2 months with no updates or even adding the new items.

Well, heres whats happening. Caustic and myself have been having some real life issues and havent been able to take care of the guide as needed and we even contemplated the possibility of closing it down.

On the last gaia event i saw many threads concerning the old days of gaia and the exchange. In most of them everyone agreed that the old days were a lot better, so after talking to Caustic we decided to re-design the guide, hire new people to work with us and try to bring back a lil bit of the old days at least in this humble guild with all the love we share for gaia, exchanging and making new friends.

This will be a month of changes. We will re-design the guide almost completly, we are bringing new people to the team and we still have spots to fill in the crew that will be taking a whole new shape in this few days.

Please be a bit patient and stay tunned to see the changes, we will need a lot of support and advertising once we are up and running so we beg you guys to be there once we decide we are ready to start over and if you have the intention of helping us out please pm our mule Sofisticated Newb letting us know what you could do for us, or what ideas you have so we can put them on the new comming guide.

Thanks to everyone who already Pmed the mule asking what was going on, i hope we dont let you all down. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:33 am
What's going to happen with the current mods? I am still willing (and would make me very happy) to work here.
And do I keep on updating?  

Mecha-Bloom
Crew

Letolas Reloaded
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:40 pm
Mecha tu sigues con los rares y la version en espaniol. Vamos a ponernos las pilasa ver si remontamos esto. Algunos de los mods ya no estaran pero sigo contando contigo en el ekipo. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:59 am
Muchas gracias! Me habĂ­a preocupado mucho.  

Mecha-Bloom
Crew

Ransu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:19 am
The only way you can bring back the past is to bring the people who were from that time back, and with them the memories you shared and hard work.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:31 pm
I hear a reunion coming on!  

Death_Metal_Ninja

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:46 pm

How Did I miss this thread before? I'll gladly help with what I can.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:53 pm
If only Michael Noire was here gonk  

Xeroxer

Yo Mo Kiki Candy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:07 am
It would be so sad if this guild went down! Its the only quide I like to use. Good Luck with the updates! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:50 pm
I belive it has...  

DiabloHell

Timely Mage

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
TEH GUIDE -----Get the difference? ----- Everyone's welcome :3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash