Submit

Cool?
  YES!
  ...nope...
View Results

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:18 am
Setting: 2012 internet mmorpg.

Storyline: On the island of Atlantis 9000 years ago two genioses were creating a basic computer program and figuring out they had a talent they created an ultimate ai that could re-create ones dreams in a online virtual enviroment. After completing it they put it in a small box and buried it and now in 2012 an expedition team they found atlantis dug up the chip. They were amazed by it and the fact that it worked on their computer. They tried to tamper with it and then one day they opened up an mmorpg for the public to play. Now users play in a game where reality is fake and fiction is real.

Rules for game: No one may create an environment without admin accepton but they may venture into different dream realms the only one unlocked right now is a fantasy adventure area based on ancient warfare. Users may raise armies create kingdoms,guilds, and anything else... there is rumor of a tree of creation that is the gate to the other realms...

(please no questions it is close to .hack so imagine your in .hack ok... until other realms are found.)

Character data:

Player Name:
Experiance Points: (0 for new players)
Level: (1 for new players)
Class: (Vanguard, Guardian, Merchant, Blacksmith, Assasin, Knight, and Cleric)
Allignment: (makes up spells, Holy, Soul, Natural, Burning, Aquatic)
Weapon: (any weapon)
Appearance sad image or description)
Reason for joining Black Gate of Dreams: (you don't need one but here is a sample. I joined because I live in the middle of no-where. I hope to make friends but mainly see what normal people are like.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:29 pm
Character Data

Player Name:Gerad
Experiance Points: 0
Level: 1
Class: Vanguard
Allignment: Holy
Weapon: Shortsword and holy glove ( not a glove but 2 golden ribbons that hover above his hand and wrap around his arm and a white shiny ball hovering above his knuckles)
Appearance: User Image
Reason for joining Black Gate of Dreams: The player Gerad is a 13 year old boy named Gerad Akkdesu who joined because in his society he is an outcast and not even his family accepts him as apart of the family he joined the game to find friends.  

GeradAkkdesu

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:28 pm
Gerad logs on after creating his character. So... this is what atlanteans dreamed of... how unique. Gerad walks down a street looking at all the people in it. "Wow it's so noisy..." Gerad equips some holy plate armor and his short sword. "I guess I better level up." He begins scanning people to find someone to team up with him...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:28 am
Player Name: Kite
Experience:0
Level:1
Class:Cleric
Alignment: Soul
Weapon: A rusty mace and a small book which he'll use to record spells he learned.
Apperance:User Image (no armor equipped)
Reason: To prove to his friends that he is not a coward.  

can o whoop ass

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:35 am
Kite is clutching his weapons tight and venturing through the city. His eyes are filled with fear as he explores the city.
"Well um... now what? Um... I guess I should follow everyone else."  
13: Rp Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff