Reply 34: Anime
Does anyone remember Ronin Warriors?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyttin1985

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:39 am
Ok, for those of you who aren't quite old enough to remember, Ronin Warriors had some lousy art, but some awesome story lines! If you remember them, let me know!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:18 pm
YES YES! DAO CHI!!!!!!! whee

This was like one of the shows I always looked forward to seeing after school! ninja

Yeah, the artwork wasn't that great, though when I rewatched an episode of it on youtube, I thought the english voice acting was much worse! xp  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

chibi_kasumi_108

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:56 am
I remember that one. It was okay. My brother used to have the action figures but we lost them when we got kicked out of our old house sad  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:41 pm
It's good to know someone else knows about the Ronin Warriors, I'm the only one who's seen them where I am.  

DarkLynx9701

Blazefox1

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:55 am
I loved this show. I miss it. I thought it was really good.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:44 pm
Oh my, yes. heart It was the first anime I ever watched. I actually have the series on DVD; I rewatch it on occasion for pure nostalgia. The art may not look as good as today's anime, but I think it looks decent for a late-1980s anime TV series. Story and action? Pure win.  

Shadow Ivy

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Great New Taste AMO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:14 pm
When ever I go to talk about all the old cartoons I use to watch I feel old and I'm not even 16 yet (May 1st). I use to watch this at my grandma's house when she watched me after school.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:17 am
I'm a huge fan of the Ronin Warriors/Samurai Troopers! I just wish the manga wasn't so damn hard to find, you find that and you strike gold. eek I own the whole thing on DVD and some on VHS from when it was on Toonami. Yeah the art work wasn't so good, and some of the voice acting got screwed up (episode 2), but all and all it's one of the best anime's I've ever seen. 3nodding heart  

Siryissof theEast

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:50 pm
Siryissof theEast
I'm a huge fan of the Ronin Warriors/Samurai Troopers! I just wish the manga wasn't so damn hard to find, you find that and you strike gold. eek I own the whole thing on DVD and some on VHS from when it was on Toonami. Yeah the art work wasn't so good, and some of the voice acting got screwed up (episode 2), but all and all it's one of the best anime's I've ever seen. 3nodding heart

Wai... what?! It's on dvd? Where'd you find it? (if ya don't mind me asking) Hmmm, though I might be able to find it on the internets somehow... well, guess I'll never know til I try! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:19 am
xDorminx
Siryissof theEast

Wai... what?! It's on dvd? Where'd you find it? (if ya don't mind me asking) Hmmm, though I might be able to find it on the internets somehow... well, guess I'll never know til I try! 3nodding

It's been on DVD for a few years now. I got mine off eBay but you can also find them on Amazon. They usually don't sell hem in store because it's a classic and the stores have to go with trends. That's why InuYasha, Naruto and Bleach are populating everything now. Classics can be ordered by your local Anime store, but it'll coust you a pretty penny. I speak of experience.  

Siryissof theEast

34: Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff