Reply 13: Rp Forest
Amidst the urban jungle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:14 pm
OK, it sounds a little out of place here, buty bear with me...

In a sprawling city, (known as Maygatrpolis) busy with the rush of modern life, there are thousands of citizens, all caught up in their urbanite lives.

However, there is an undercurrant, a movement unheard by most. A war, brewing between Spirits and the Living. The spirits have contaminated some individuals, causing them to gain freakish powers. It scares some, but some it twists, corrupts...

But its not the first time it has happened.
There are five beings who survived the last time, and they can tell what will happen. They have decided to guide the next generation of powered beings, or "Spirit Witches". Will they be able to stop the spirits from overtaking Maygatropolis? Will the world be next??

RP characters:

Spirit Witches (developing powers)
*Gaia Name: Mad Madam Mimm
Character Name: Harriett James
Group: developing
Description: Short, but slim. Punky and stubborn, her large brown eyes and bright violet hair give her the air of someone who doesn't scare too easily.
Background: She lives in a care home, and has done since her grandmother died when she was six. She recently ran away after starting to develop her powers. The new abilities are, in truth, the few things that scare her.

Spirit Witches (experienced)

Narrator (info and other characters)
Mad Madam Mimm

PM me with this info

Gaia Name
Character Name
Group (developing/experienced)
Powers (if experienced)
Background/other info

unexperienced Witches can develop powers throughout, but will be unstable, so can't simply get out of a problem by suddenly developing the ability to fly or something.
Experienced Spirit Witches may have a familiar (animal aid) that they will play, and developing spirit witches may have a pet that could be turned into a familiar later. I will assign Spirit Witches to each other (experienced as guides to developing).

Thats it for now... i think...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:11 am
RULES!!! (hissss)

OK, we need them, lets face it.

1) Follow TOS (duh)
2) Semi-literate up only.
3) read above post thouroughly cos its got some rules in there as well.
4) Romance is allowed but i dont thin it really fits in. But, hell, go for it!
5) Violence- PG13, just to keep everyone happy.

thats it i think.  

Mad Madam Mimm

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:51 am
READY FOR APLICATIONS! PLEASE JOIN! I GET VERY BORED...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:55 pm
alright here I go smile
Gaianame: Can o whoop a**
Character Name: Morgan Oltman
Group:developing
Desciption: User Image
Backround: Lived in a boarding school hiding her powers, but dropped out recently to find out more about them.  

can o whoop ass

Chi_Kuroneko83

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:11 pm
(Yay!! *glomps Can o whoop a** *)

Gaia: Chi_Kuroneko83
Character: Chi Miari
Gruop: none. cat.
Desciption: Waist length black hair, 5' 4", bright purple eyes, and usually a sly smile. Mainly attitude is hyper with tiny tinges of anger and emo flares ( whee ). Very stubborn, like to have her way most of th time, but it depends on the person.
Background: A wanderer knonw for skill in trickery....like Puck!! if you don't know who this is, I pity you. You're gonna to be the next victim.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:33 pm
Gaia Name: Kyprioth07
Character Name: Tsunade Ishikawa
Group: experienced
Description :
User Image
The more serious type and inclined to brood over even the smallest problems. Though young, his past experiences have made his knowledge wiser than his years. He is a bit of a loner, but has no objections to company and the likes since he is used to it.
Powers: Telekinesis--the ability to move things with the mind.
Background/other info
Presently, he lives with his fifteen year old brother; Remo and five year old son; Koji. Tsunade's mother had died when he was seventeen and from there he had to take care of his brother and make some type of living. Later he falls in loves with a girl and makes her his wife. Soon they have one child; Koji. For some time they lived in a kind of stability for she had a job and together with him working they could support the family. But like all couples do, they ended up in a very heated argument about how the rent was going to be paid since the car bill was long overdue and on the verge of getting towed again. Tsunade, ignorant of his power, accidentally killed his wife. She had thrown a miniature lamp at him. Not wanting to get hit, his telekinesis sent it flying back at her. The porcelain lamp shattered on her head and she died instantly. Grabbing the infant, he practically runs out the apartment not wanting to get caught and arrested and picks up his brother from high school. He would have given himself up to the police had it not been for the fact that he would be compromising his brother's and son's life. Soon there are much worse problems arising with the Spirits and the Living. Caught up in this conflict, his survival was uncertain and through this time period he trains himself in order to have complete control over his powers and soon fights against the spirit-infected foes. With his drive to protect his remaining family, he was successful…though losing an eye in the process.

Kyprioth07

Benevolent Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
13: Rp Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items