Submit

did you notice that?
  no
  yes
  you have WAY to much time on your hands
View Results

beehive130

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:58 pm
The entire orginaztion is shirtless! you cantell because is you look on Axel, (for example), the zipper cuts to far down to hide a shirt. Its teh same with almost all the other members as well! *drools*
sexy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:33 am
don't cha mean 'they're?' ª∆ª well.. there's probably some type of clothing underneath.. riku and mickey had some clothes underneath the weird coats  

Keyblade Ninja

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:43 am
As much as I want to believe it and drool on them, I have to agree with KN here. There could be some tanktops underneath it or any other material clothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:17 pm
Keyblade Ninja
don't cha mean 'they're?' ª∆ª well.. there's probably some type of clothing underneath.. riku and mickey had some clothes underneath the weird coats
beehive130=horrid grammer and spelling, riku and mickey are not in the org.  

beehive130

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:44 pm
Yah, I noticed that too...SUPER smexy heart

Although they might possibly be hiding a tank-top or something, either way, a top underneath the coat that's small enough to be invisible under it partially unzipped is still teh smex.

And besides...Riku's a special case cuz he just tore off his whole Organization outfit in one, fell swoop. Everyone knows that when you are able to suddenly rip off all your clothes at once and throw them off to the side, you will magically be fully clothed in a different cool outfit (duuuh~<3)
3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:47 am
Jisen Meizuki
As much as I want to believe it and drool on them, I have to agree with KN here. There could be some tanktops underneath it or any other material clothing.[/quotion]

sorry but i must agree. i believe they wear something like wife beater shirts. those cut pretty low.

Annissina Fhang

Twins_Axel+Reno

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:29 pm
ok....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:56 am
Yah i agree with everyone else here, they have shirts under those.  

IceAngel321

haras_katie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:28 pm
i was at momocon the other day and i baught a tail and some guns. i shot my friends with them and bathed in there pain. it was funny... and i shot myself again, in the fingure this time. last time, i shot myself in the leg... twice. it hurt so bad.. i wish i had someone to rub it and make it better for me....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:13 pm
it would probably be too hot for them to have any shirts on over the coat if they didn't create one for them or it's low cut  

Enchanted_Girl

Fallen Vampire

15,865 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • There are two sides... 50

UltimentoLi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:52 pm
Never thought of that XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:34 pm
yup. no shirts.  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:39 pm
God that is so hot. I wanna see a picture of those guys without the trenchcoats. Except Larxene! Can't stand her scream  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:55 am
beehive130
The entire orginaztion is shirtless! you cantell because is you look on Axel, (for example), the zipper cuts to far down to hide a shirt. Its teh same with almost all the other members as well! *drools*
sexy.
xd  

RiotxTori

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

D20Lady

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:27 am
You know what?

XD I think some of them have shirt, but I have this theory that Axel goes naked underneath his Org. XIII outfit, in fact, I'm SURE he is.

I mean its AXEL.

He'd probably tell you it makes him feel free-er. ..or something. xD  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas