Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Why does all the cool games go to japan first? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Organization XIII member would you date(srry for the guys dont have much of a choose)
  Xemnas
  Xigbar
  Larxene
  Marluxia
  Roxas
  Zexion
  Saix
  Axel
  Demyx
  Luxord
View Results

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:01 pm
its unfair that japan gets all the cool games first. we have to wait a long time or not even get the game here. that so unfair.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:36 pm
Weeeelll...all the cool games are made in Japan, hence why Japan gets'em before we do/we don't get some at all @_@

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:58 pm
well alot of game companies/productions are in japan. and when they create the games, it's in 日本語 (japanese) and have to translate it to english, which could takes several weeks or even month..i live near sega (i think it's company i think..) and namco isn't far away..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:36 am
They get them because they're made there first, simple as that. If you're complaining about the time inbetween the JPN release and the US release, go blame the US branch of the developers, as they translate the game. (Though, if they rush it it'll probably turn out crappy...)  

Kenta Starfield

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

TierraNova

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:12 am
Japan is a testing ground anyway. That's why they have all the cool cellphones and a lot of technology that we dont even know about.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:13 pm
Like everyone said.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

haras_katie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:18 pm
Hoshi no Kenta
They get them because they're made there first, simple as that. If you're complaining about the time inbetween the JPN release and the US release, go blame the US branch of the developers, as they translate the game. (Though, if they rush it it'll probably turn out crappy...)

might be crappy.. but it would be kinda funny to watch there mouths move and some weird language come out. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:55 pm
haras_katie
Hoshi no Kenta

might be crappy.. but it would be kinda funny to watch there mouths move and some weird language come out. twisted
lol a few times, when i watched advent children, i see a few characters talk but the words don't synch well.. i sometimes caught cloud or tifa saying something even though their mouths are shut/aren't moving.  

Keyblade Ninja

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:47 pm
A. japan makes them.
b. we have to wait for dubbed versions D;
c. you want original japanese and b4 its in america? good luck on ebay!

yay imports!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:27 am
since the companies r IN Japan, they get it first and it takes a while to translate...>_>

i cant wait that long!!! gonk  

Dobutsu Nushi

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:30 pm
~Taiki Kojima~
Weeeelll...all the cool games are made in Japan, hence why Japan gets'em before we do/we don't get some at all @_@

it also takes ferever to get them translated.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:56 pm
................yeah......like All the other people just said.  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:33 pm
Hey its called ebay and learn japanese. then you will know what they say. XD i use my friend who knows japanese to tell me what someone says in japanese.

Ex. baka means stupid or idiot  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:24 pm
Yeah, but if you decide to buy Japanese games (like for the PS2) I think you need to get either a Japanese console or some extra hardware  

DStranger

fontelos2

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:39 am
yeah i can't wait for those games either but i just go online and watch teh vids of those games so that kinda tides me over until the game comes out in english lol  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff