Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
mushroom kingdom hearts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wang--Chung

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:07 pm
you read the titile right. the next kh game is gonna be on the wii in 2008 with square, disney, and wait for it.........wait for it.....over 41 nintendo stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crosses fingers for a hyrule stage*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:33 pm
didn't tetsuya say that he wanted to be in partner ship with nintendo once or somethin' like that.?  

Keyblade Ninja

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:38 am
Oy, I hate to be the bearer of news, but that news is a hoax. You heard me. HOAX, H-O-A-X. The reason why I said it is because KHinsider confirmed it. According to KHinsider, the EB Magazine (that's the company who wrote the Mushroom Kingdom Hearts) did that as an April Fool's joke.
That's mean that that news is false.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:21 pm
well thats fn gay  

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:09 pm
That was an April Fool's joke.
Even if it weren't, that'd be really weird. I just can't see Mario and Sora hangin' out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:03 am
The[Princess]
That was an April Fool's joke.
Even if it weren't, that'd be really weird. I just can't see Mario and Sora hangin' out.

That's true. I was wondering how will the graphic between two different game work out. When I look at the article, I have to admit that they did a good job on Mario. But still, it's too weird for me. Here's the article:

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:45 pm
DARN!!!

im getting the Wii and i dont wanna save up for the PS3 its too expensive!!! crying

Mario with a keyblade = WTF? rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:06 am
Dobutsu Nushi
DARN!!!

im getting the Wii and i dont wanna save up for the PS3 its too expensive!!! crying

Mario with a keyblade = WTF? rofl

Don't worry, I bet once KH3 comes out, the PS3 price will go down since that game might come out around 2011.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:50 pm
actually, i went to the website and it said KH3 was coming out in Japan this fall so for peeps in the US (yay us! =D) it comes out at the end of this year or the beginning of this year! =)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:09 pm
It's probably an April Fools Joke cause nobody else got that info.  

UltimentoLi

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:47 am
Agent_Shakezula
you read the titile right. the next kh game is gonna be on the wii in 2008 with square, disney, and wait for it.........wait for it.....over 41 nintendo stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crosses fingers for a hyrule stage*
yeah i heard that was a hoax

but it is possible, i mean, final fantasy went to gamecube.

now if it does happen, then the next super smash bros could have sora donald goofy roxas riku namine and kairi

that would be awsome  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:16 pm
No Offense....but I think the idea is so stupid....I mean come on....doesn't nitendo have there own game ideas? KH should only Belong to sony and the PS2!!  

NEOS-Noble

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:19 pm
It's not true it's a prank for April Fools Day  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:25 pm
I actually read EGM... When I first saw it, I though this must be a joke... And I was right mrgreen But I'm kind of sad my main man Kirby won't be teaming up with our good friend Sora sweatdrop That was the only thing I would have looked forward to if it was going to be a real game... It was a pretty good April Fools joke though blaugh  

pwnd_by_twlt

tiny broken fingers

Tipsy Sophomore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:44 am
EGM has April Fools jokes like this EVERY year. This one, I thought was kind of obvious. It would have been cool though  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games