Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
all of my friends have left me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:52 pm
it's a never ending cycle. when the year gets better the friends start leaving by the droves. this time it was because i hugged my bets friend alot. then the threats came in. then teh tamporing w/ my food. now just complete ignorance. i talked with my best friend and asked her why they are doing this to me she replied.

You hugging me frankly your too friendly and since im basically the sort of weak one of the group they look out for me and what ever they have against you my guess

i'm not moving on anyone's territory. i'm their friend too. and this group is of course linked to the band group. i'm so glad they're juniors and i'm a sophomore. when they're gone i'll be able to rest. but still 2 more years of these idiots. my friend told me they were very close to beating me up. i don't care about that. this world does nothing but ridicule and hurt those who are nice. and what ahppens to the bad people? they get away with it always. because nice guys don't ever have strength in numbers. us nice guys always are alone. i'm sure no one would beleive me til they find me dead.

i've pleaded w/ my parents to transfer me to another school where i still have friends. but they won't let me.

my friends always betray me....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:17 am
Then can you TRULY call them friends? I mean coming, if they're the reason that you want to transfer, then can you call them "friends?" If they joking tell you that they want to beat you up, I'd understand, but from what I read, it doesn't seem so. My friends and I fight all the time, but you know, they've never threatened to beat me up or anything. Try finding some other friends, some people who you can really call "friends".  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:28 am
They're not your friends if they use you as a punching bag. Move on to another group if you can. I can see that it's painful to see people you really care about treat you like a 3 legged puppy in an alley. People are just....care too much about the little things... Try to find people who tend not to get mad at the little things if you can. You could always go to guidance too, if you can.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:17 am
~Those dumbass pricks will end up as lonely alcoholics who die <40~
3nodding
It's what I say to myself when people call me names.

Dominique Devlin

Zara the Shadow of Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:12 pm
Well, I've had this problem before, but I'm not sure the way I solved it will work for you because I have no idea how big you are. In any case, the best thing to do is to find people that look out for you not just acknowledge your existende. And one other thing, I'd hate to sound like this, but if they're planning on beating you up, find a friend (or group of friends) bigger than you (but make sure once again that they are friends). Usually I find that the best friends are always the ones at the edge of the group that doesn't really do anything, they just laugh at the jokes and call themselves part of the group. As far as they're concerned though, ditch'em, because they aren't your friends.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games