Trick!!
  Treat!!
  Both!!
  Gimme candy!!! NOW!!!
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:38 am
Okay, we all know what Sora, Donald, and Goofy are when they're in HalloweenTown from what we're playing. And I've seen people's drawings of what the KH characters look like if they're in HalloweenTown too. So therefore, I like to know your ideas about what the KH characters would be if they're in HalloweenTown.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:41 am
Even though I like to see Axel or Riku as a lycan (werewolf), I have to say that Saix would make a perfect lycan. I mean, he has some traits of a wolf, has a moon as his power, and also he acts like an animal too. LOL xd

Lexaeus would make a good Frankenstein's monster since he look like one to me.

Larxene would be a succubus since she's sadistic.

Jack Sparrow would be a skeleton. What?! You've seen what he look like during the Aztec's curse so why not that? LOL xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:10 am
Roxas would be soemthing the same as Sora considering yeah he's his nobody. Namine and Kairi would be cute witches. I always seen Larxene as a homocidle nurse. you know nurse uniform covered in blood with scapels instead of kunai's and pale skin. Well actually that makes it sound like a Zombie nurse.....all well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:20 am
LOL True about Larxene. I too, also think of Kairi and Namine as witches, but I feel like there should be more to them than just witches.

I also want to add that Zexion would make a good "Phantom of the Opera" since half of his face is covered, and he tried to isolate himself from the others too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:53 pm
I Kinda though that way about Zexion too but in a way I think he'd make an awsome vampire or some kind of warlock. Heck even a Dark angel thing. He's just that good looking for that sort of thing...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:53 pm
I saw Roxas as basically and alternate version of Sora, Riku as a werewolf or somone with an axe in their head,a nd Kairi and Namine as witches. Axel would either be a black cat or a devil, and I guess I see Demyx as a skeleton. I've never really thought about the others though, but can imagine Xigbar impersonating Scarface. xD  

NaxreXIV

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:22 pm
or probably Freddy. Xigbar would be a fun Freddy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:42 am
NaxreXIV
I've never really thought about the others though, but can imagine Xigbar impersonating Scarface. xD

I don't know, Scarface is not really that scary to me. However, I was thinking about making him into a bloody or zombie pirate like Jack. xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:43 am
That actaully can work to. actualyl Xigbar can be either the following.

A) Ninja
B) pirate
c) Sufer dude  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:31 am
Ninja? Aw, c'mon. Xigbar can't even perform it as a ninja, even with his escape scene from the Land of Dragon.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:51 pm
good point but it's funny when I compared him like a ninja. Considering he moves as fast as one.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:23 am
True.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

mille feuille marzipan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:17 pm
Okie, here's my lineup for the Organization:

Xemnas- ...Darth Vader maybe? The aerial blades make cool lightsabers
Xigbar- Total evil skeleton pirate. THE EYEPATCH SAYS ALL!!
Xaldin- One of those vil zombie Manaketes [Fire Emblem: Sacred Stone players should know this]
Vexen- Mad scientist
Lexaeus- Yeah, I can see him as Frankenstein, too
Zexion- Vampire
Saix- TOTAL LYCAN!
Axel- Maybe an efreet or something like that...
Demyx- A male version of boss I-no
Luxord- Jack from DMC 3! xd
Marluxia- Grim Reaper?
Larxene- Succubus
Roxas- Alternate version of Sora's Halloween Town costume

I dunno...That's just my take on it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:36 pm
I actually think Xaldin would play a great Freddy! They both like sharp things mrgreen  

pwnd_by_twlt

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:15 am
pwnd_by_twlt
I actually think Xaldin would play a great Freddy! They both like sharp things mrgreen

LOL That's a good one. LOL xd  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces