Nah
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:10 pm
still DJ Candypants

I don't want something that's used or sounds used.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:35 pm
I'm also on soundclick now...  

freaxy
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:15 am
Just added a new song onto my soundclick profile...
Under music obviously  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:30 pm
Do your drums get any use, besides collecting dust?  

Lil-Jo
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:05 pm
Lil-Jo

I actually just recently put it back together in the garage...but what the heck does that have to do with anything? stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:46 pm
fr34x0r
Lil-Jo

I actually just recently put it back together in the garage...but what the heck does that have to do with anything? stare

I prefer the real drum sound over the digital sound you have been doing.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:47 pm
Well, no matter what my wife says, I like the name DJ Candypants.
Unfortunately, it appears to be a "man favorite" and not a lady pleaser.
Me, I'd stick with Candypants, though. The subtle hint of naughty in there might slowly become lady-pleasing.

Then again, I didn't actually kiss a girl (passionately) until I was 20.

I DO like the songs you're composing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:02 am
Thanks Harbone, I needed the positive insight on the matter. As for the name being a 'lady pleaser', it's pleased a few out here anyway. Even got a couple that want to be on an album cover if I ever make one...lol
o.O 20? Guess I started out really early.

@Jo - good for you, maybe you can play them  

freaxy
Crew

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:26 pm
fr34x0r
Thanks Harbone, I needed the positive insight on the matter. As for the name being a 'lady pleaser', it's pleased a few out here anyway. Even got a couple that want to be on an album cover if I ever make one...lol
o.O 20? Guess I started out really early.

@Jo - good for you, maybe you can play them

If I remember right... you were a bit of a late bloomer too, except that incident where you were on the couch with one of Tinie's friends... and she said you were a lousy kisser...

You are/were a damn good drummer... was very proud... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:58 am
shows what you know...I'm talking 13 at earliest. lousy kisser...that would explain why she was clinging to me, eh?

so what if I was a good drummer, if you think back...everything I made even a little effort to do I did good, but that doesn't mean I liked it. wouldn't be much different than me saying your building projects suck and that you should have stuck to your little wood projects.

so, what you're saying now is, you're no longer proud of me? I guess it doesn't really matter, even more people are than before. from what I recall, you were never at any of my concerts after the first few beginning 11th grade.  

freaxy
Crew

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:34 am
fr34x0r
shows what you know...I'm talking 13 at earliest. lousy kisser...that would explain why she was clinging to me, eh?

so what if I was a good drummer, if you think back...everything I made even a little effort to do I did good, but that doesn't mean I liked it. wouldn't be much different than me saying your building projects suck and that you should have stuck to your little wood projects.

so, what you're saying now is, you're no longer proud of me? I guess it doesn't really matter, even more people are than before. from what I recall, you were never at any of my concerts after the first few beginning 11th grade.

That was a pretty low blow... I have all the papers from every concert naming all the band members and I have them on video... including the ones from Elk River.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:53 am
So I think it is now a certain vote for DJ Candypants! rofl The gals like it, the women do not, and the men seem to get it.
...Ah yes...we knew him when he was maybe thinking of not being DJ Candypants.
Perhaps the crowd in here is TOO OLD to know what goes on.
Although I never lose my glasses unless I'm not wearing them.  

Umberella

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:30 pm
Lil-Jo
I have all the papers from every concert naming all the band members and I have them on video... including the ones from Elk River.

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:18 pm
DJ Candypants... don't know about that one... sounds too much like CandyAss, and that does not bring about a good image...

Perhaps:
DJ SugarCube
DJ RingPop
DJ Freak-a-Leak
DJ FreakyThang
DJ FreakyPants

Lol ~ you'll think of something, or stay with the pants... either way, we can say we knew you when... wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:29 pm
Sunrise and Dark Agent are both great. I've become so accustomed to hearing the girls listening/singing Tra-La-La that I can only hear so much of it... but it's a good tribute 3nodding  
Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff