86%  [ 13 ]
Nah
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:04 pm
Er... just as a sop to your mother, Candypants, I hope you DO practice your drums every now and then... I'm pretty sure that goes into making your music, right? That knowledge of rhythm?

Have you tried, uh, like, using the drums to tack on extra tracks to the songs? You probably did that already? I don't always hear the subtleties too well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:25 am
Candyass? that only makes me think of an album by Orgy.
The name is set.

...Sunrise is still definitely my favorite. I just did tra la la as a tribute to an amusing song(IMO anyway). Then agent dark was just a practice song for the most part since I had just gotten a new program. That song was based a little bit on my current obsession at the time with was playing Perfect Dark on the N64.

as for drums, I have them set up again and have played them once or twice, but they just don't have the same effect they used to. I've kinda lost interest a little I guess. I drum on pretty much everything though. I guess I just like to have more sounds than what a drum set can provide. and as for using the drum set to make tracks, it's a little more complicated that it sounds. I'd have to be able to record what gets played, which I'd need a mic/recorder. I have a mic, but it can't extend the full length of the house from the computer to the drum set...and I don't have a recorder. oh well  

freaxy
Crew

Amethyst Moontree

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:42 pm
I really like onto a better sunrise...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:51 pm
Insanity is reality
I really like onto a better sunrise...
whee thanks  

freaxy
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:30 am
in latest news:

my tra la la remix has made it to #36 on the soundclick dance charts today, and it's still climbing. it was at #45, I believe, yesterday.

go check it out...Dance Charts  
Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces