Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pellysya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:18 am
In live action....

Who would play who?

I reckon you could get Dr. House (Hugh Laurie) to play Luxord... but that's the only one I could think of! xD

I guess Haily Joel Osment could play Sora, and Jesse McCartney could play Roxas... x3

Don't want to upset the fans, neh?

So, what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:08 am
i guess it could make squareand disney rich.. ER if they made a movie.. though i think it'd be great for the movie to come out probably a year (s) after kh3 comes out.. IF kh3 has a solid ending (by solid i ment like a good one, no need for certain explanations) , then there's probably no need to make a movie ... unless they want to go like ff7 and make a movie to tie some loose ends i guess ^^; (like .. 2 years later after the kh incident... Cloud has a new outfit and vincent somehow appears in the story.. and so does reno, kadaj etc. and there's another WAR... just kiddin... xD)  

Keyblade Ninja

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:42 am
If there was a KH movie....

I would melt...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:34 pm
I'd rather there be a show than a movie  

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:59 am
Aw, I'd go see it, 'specially if Jesse McCartney was Roxas. [<3] ...But who the heck would play Riku?? I can't even think of anyone. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:49 pm
No actors. best to keep the animation. Like pokemon style or yu gi oh. And Movie version...wow. I bet it would make more money than the yu gi oh movie and pokemon ones. But then question is. Is it gonna be on a game or another episode?  

jayjaystillhere

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:32 pm
Truth is, there were sketches and plot themes flying for a kh movie. BUT, disney is so overly protectice of their characters, especially Donald, Goofy, and Mickey, that they refused to allow them in the movie. They didn't want their precious characters to do anything that may blimish their reputation.
Disney FLIPPED when Goofy was 'killed' in kh2, and nearly pulled the plug for kh2. I doubt there will ever be a kh movie... crying

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:04 am
lindsey lohand had better NOT play kairi or i would die

hillary duff better not find her fat a** playing the part of my sweet, perfect namine or i would...KILL HER...then die lol  

[PC] Chaos

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:25 am
Becka Minato
Truth is, there were sketches and plot themes flying for a kh movie. BUT, disney is so overly protectice of their characters, especially Donald, Goofy, and Mickey, that they refused to allow them in the movie. They didn't want their precious characters to do anything that may blimish their reputation.
Disney FLIPPED when Goofy was 'killed' in kh2, and nearly pulled the plug for kh2. I doubt there will ever be a kh movie... crying

I agree. It would be great to see it, yet at the same time it's disappointing because of Disney. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:47 am
jayjaystillhere
No actors. best to keep the animation. Like pokemon style or yu gi oh. And Movie version...wow. I bet it would make more money than the yu gi oh movie and pokemon ones. But then question is. Is it gonna be on a game or another episode?

I agree your point in making into an animation instead. It would be a hassle to find perfect actors to fit into the characters, especially if some of us don't like the actors that play them. So less complaining, more enjoying the animation razz  

Shikomiso

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:00 pm
I wanna see them in anime verison. Live action..meh..not very good choice of actors to suit them well  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:56 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Becka Minato

I agree. It would be great to see it, yet at the same time it's disappointing because of Disney. sad
disney needs to toughen the hell up  

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rectal Leakage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:33 pm
I WANT STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN TO PLAY ROXAS!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:09 pm
I would completely faint and use all my money just to buy all Kingdom Hearts movies and then drop dead in love and keep watching it until the DVD or whatever it was played on disintagrated (if its wrong I can't spell well sorry haha) blaugh  

Enchanted_Girl

Fallen Vampire

15,865 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • There are two sides... 50

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:42 am
darthriku01
Jisen Meizuki
Becka Minato

disney needs to toughen the hell up

Oh, they're tough alright. Tough about what they believe in their own little morals. That's why they wouldn't like it. God, when will they ever break their little morals. They break it a little of what a family should be when we're in the new century (ie, before: A mother and a father, after: some shows are single parent, foster parents, or a relative besides a mother and a father.) However, they are still holding their moral beliefs on language, peer pressures, violence, and sexual relationship.

Shesh, and the only foul language they allowed was "jackass" from Pinochoccio.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff