Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Awakens Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:16 pm
Long ago there were 7 kingdoms that co-existed in a perpetual day. The gods of light that created this everlasting day had long before then sealed away the gods of darkness in another realm, which was a war troubled land of fear death and night. But the dark gods over the course of 5000 years find a way out of their hell hoele and they escape into the world of light, awakening a never ending night, unless 7 peace keeping mages and wariors, one from from each of the light kingdoms can stop them. Each warrior represents a different element.

To stop the evil demons of chaos, they will have to make sacrafices, some that may change their lives forever.

OK... so heres what we need,

Elements---

Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Electricity
Light
Shadow

Demons--- pretty self explanatory

The Kingdoms are---
Voltera
Jerlin
Derwood
Slorlan
Formvo
Itamni
Grenfinch

PM me the following if you want a part--

Gaian Name:
Character Name:
Element:
Magic:
Weapons:
Personality:
Apperance:
History/bio:
Family:
Home:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:23 pm

Gaian Name: ((E M O-I N G))
Character Name: Takara Entiock
Element: shadow
Magic: ability to control weather, and scan use the shadows to control people
Weapons: extendable fangs and claws
Personality: more a loner, though very outgoing when she is around people. Always willing to risk her life for what she believes in
Apperance: User Image
History/bio: she was found wandering the streets making rain fall constantly at the age of 5. She was taken in by one of the newly wedded princesses but during a small revolt her familly was killed. She escaped with no one but a small grey sparrow that seems to follow her everywhere.
Family: was killed
Home: Voltera

((E M O-I N G))

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:38 pm
Alright, so heres whats been taken...

Elements---

Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Electricity
Light
Shadow

The Kingdoms are---
Voltera
Jerlin
Derwood
Slorlan
Formvo
Itamni
Grenfinch  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:07 pm
Don't forget to cross off Derwood *Mine* 3nodding Do you want to start off the RP?  

snubsnub
Crew

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:34 pm
Gaian Name: precious_jade
Character Name:Kyle Moon
Element: light
Magic: white
Weapons: staff
Personality: Bubbly,jovial,overly friendly,oblivious,hates war and blood, although she has an attractive apperance she is naive on the whole' birds and the bees' concept.
Apperance:User Image
History/bio: kyle's father was killed and she and her twin sister,Hana were sent an orphanage nobody knows how he was killed or why. At the age of 3 her and Hana were seperated and sent to live with different families.
Family: Deceased father and a mother they've never met,now Hana lives with a wealthy family and Kyle lives with an elderly woman she calls Hazel. Hazel taught her how to use 'white light spells' and trained her in hand to hand combat.
Home: Jerlin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:46 pm
I don't have time to make a profile at the moment (I'm heading to my grandparents, they're back from England! whee ) So is it alright if I take fire?

I'll make a profile when I can, lol.

Thanks
~Kels  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:59 pm

Gaian Name: flameangel_child524

Character Name: Kurozuki Houka (Japanese format - family name, given name)

Element: Fire

Magic: can shoot flames from her mouth or her hands in different levels of intensity; can sprout flaming wings as a conduit for flight and as a shield

Weapons: Aside from her flame-producing abilities, Houka prefers hand-to-hand combat, but will use a sword or some other bladed weapon if she has no options left.

Personality: Aloof and detached, but shows some semblance of kindness and concern to - if any - her friends.

Appearance: Short black hair, crimson eyes (just look at my avatar... )

History/bio: Kurozuki Houka was only seven years old when her parents were killed by a still-unknown assassin, leaving her to care for her younger brother Rikuo, then aged four. The two of them were taken into an orphanage. Unfortunately, the adoption of siblings was rather constrained; after two years, to Houka's dismay, Rikuo was 'taken away' from her by a couple. She was nine, and he six when they were separated.

Anger and despair drove her to leave the orphanage and search for her brother. At 11 years of age, she finally located him, living as one of the more privileged children in the city. Having never forgotten his older sister, Rikuo took her into his home and told her to stay, much to the surprise and consternation of his adoptive parents. Upon learning of their situation, the mother gave in, adding to Rikuo's invitation. However, a fire broke out a few weeks later, and only Houka managed to survive. Frustrated at having lost her brother yet again, this time with no hope of finding him, she sought to throw herself from the highest mountain nearest the city. On the way down, however, a strange creature made itself known to her; as large as an eagle, only with golden, flaming feathers, it caught her in its fiery wings and spoke to her, dissuading Houka from killing herself for, according to the creature, she still had much to do. It was then that Houka gained the ability to produce fire whenever she pleased, and the power of flight using two flaming wings that sprouted from her back.

Now a young woman, Houka roams the streets, teaching other orphaned siblings who don't want to be separated how to fend for themselves, in memory of the younger brother she couldn't protect.

Family: parents and younger brother, now deceased.

Home: Houka considers the entire kingdom of Itamni her home, for she roams the streets of its cities, taking shelter wherever she may find it or with whomever chooses to house her for the night.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:58 am
Sorry guys that we haven't started yet.. I just want ot have all the people. We need some guys though, lest it be boring.

Alright, so heres whats been taken...

Elements---

Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Electricity
Light
Shadow

The Kingdoms are---
Voltera
Jerlin
Derwood
Slorlan
Formvo
Itamni
Grenfinch

((E M O-I N G))

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:49 am

Um...((E M O-I N G)), you forgot to cross out Itamni. It's in my modified profile. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:09 am
and what about the one I PMed you?  

sasuke of magenkyou

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:27 am
I'm just going to post mine here, seeing after I pmed you, you never posted it up.

Gaian Name: snubsnub

Character Name: Emerald

Element: Earth

Magic: Can create Earthquakes, and natural causes. One of her special abilities is that she can talk to plants, trees, nature.

Weapons: An elven bow and a sword.
Personality: She can have a little bit of a temper. She isn't very kind to strangers who look mysterious. (Who would xP) But is very kind, caring, and protective over companions.

Family: Died in a war.

Home: Kingdom Derwood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:14 am
Character Name: Shaun Rage
Element: electricity
Magic: none
Weapons: abilities
Personality: Collective,quiet,calm,laidback,would rather be alone,he can appear moody to most people,he is brutually honest and has no trouble telling you off if you annoy him or piss him off.
History/bio: shaun lives with both parents and has a sister named Niki with the same powers as he does,they are twins,they didn't tell their parents about their abilities because their parents hate people with abilities they are presidents of a government agency who exterminates "odd"humans.
Family: mother,father,sister niki
Home: Formvo  

Rai Kashino

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:02 pm
Alright nice profiles everyone!! I love the pictures, really nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:12 pm
Gaian Name:
Lady_mac

Character Name:
Bellemiere Val Swan

Element:
Wind

Magic:
Music and Dance, Shapeshifter (wolf), Air elemental, and the ability to fly on feathered wings.

Weapons:
double ended sword, katana, twin daggers, and a strange instrument

Personality:
Bellemiere is may often appear cold and distant, she is aggressive and mysterious, and very strong. She doesn't hold with another putting her down. In a way, Bellemiere is often haunted by her brutal ways in the past, and so feels as though she doesn't deserve human companionship, no matter how she longs it, forcing her to feel very alone at times. However, to those who may offend her, Bellemiere may offer either a quick and sharp tounge, or a swift and silent death.

Apperance:
User Image

User Image

History/bio:
Since a mysterious birth, Bellemiere has been described as a piece of the dark night in her eyes, and the silver moon in her complexion. Her twin sister Rellemiere, however identical, had a blue of the noon sky, and the golden complexion of the sun. The two were stolen at their brith, from their family, and raised as the Val Swan's in the Dasshi guild of mercenaries. They both were trained from an early age, and believed that they were truly from the family of brutal killers. One day at the age of fourteen, Rellemiere was killed while on a mission, and Bellemiere's eyes were opened to the cruelty of the Dasshi. When she confronted them, they caged her for years, planning to use her a weapon when the time came. She managed to escape through pure luck, and since had been on the run...

Family:
Twin sister Rellemiere was killed, she has run away from the Dasshi since then...

Home:
Grenfinch
Where ever the wind takes her

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:52 am
Alright, so heres what we need to get started. All we need is demons, and a water user. Come on! ITS WET!!

Elements---

Fire

Water
Earth
Wind
Electricity
Light
Shadow

The Kingdoms are---
Voltera
Jerlin
Derwood

Slorlan
Formvo
Itamni

Grenfinch

So what is left is Grenfinch and Slorlan for countries, and water for elements. It would be nice to get one more boy because there is only one more element, doesn't anyone want water?? COME ON!!  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff