Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
your ending Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:01 pm
ok so.. kh3 is comming out somewhere in the very near future.. so what's your version of the ending/ how do you think should it end?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:08 pm
I say for a emotional ending. Riku, sora and kairi fight xehanort and win. but Sora somehow falls into darkness and losses his heart. Or another way kairi losses her heart again. And she can't be brought back to life. but in exchange for her life sora and riku give up their keyblades. To save kairi leaving mickey the last keyblade weilder.

For action-pact ending. Sora kairi and riku defeat Xehanort but again somehow he manages to survive and is treatening to destroy king mickey. And through the destruction of mickey he will destroy the stability of the worlds. And Xehanort revives his heartless and nobody. OH yeaaaa!!! lol.  

jayjaystillhere

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:16 pm
wow.. riku and sora dying to save kairi? that's some pretty deep s**t right there.. i bet a lot of fans would flip if that were to happen....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:44 am
Keyblade Ninja
wow.. riku and sora dying to save kairi? that's some pretty deep s**t right there.. i bet a lot of fans would flip if that were to happen....
he didnt say they would die for her he said they would give up their keyblades in exchange for the return of her heart.

now for the sexy ending

riku and kairi and namine make hot sweaty love

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btw im kidding  

[PC] Chaos

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:24 pm
[PC] Chaos
Keyblade Ninja
he didnt say they would die for her he said they would give up their keyblades in exchange for the return of her heart.

now for the sexy ending

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btw im kidding
oh oops ( i misread a lot of stuff sometimes.. my bad... sweatdrop )

what about sora? NUU HE'S STUCK WITH CLOUD, XEMNAS, ROXAS AND AXEL!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:46 am
Dunno, but knowing Nomura, I bet he'll make it one big of a surprise or something similar to FF endings.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Divine Zim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:35 pm
one person gets stuck on some world in order to save all the worlds (that would probably be riku or the king)
and if that did happen..... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 am
[PC] Chaos
Keyblade Ninja

now for the sexy ending

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btw im kidding
ya. threesomes. i would totally watch the ending over and over.  

dante_sparta

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:12 am
dante_sparta
[PC] Chaos
Keyblade Ninja

now for the sexy ending

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btw im kidding
ya. threesomes. i would totally watch the ending over and over.

stare I don't think Nomura would do that considering Disney would be TOTALLY against it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:26 pm
I would want something highly emotional. Such as everyone losing thier hearts except Sora. Just imagine what everyone would feel like, it'd be like, "jeez, that's depressing..."

Or we can just stick to the sexy ending, it's all good.  

unknownlord

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:41 pm
roxas somehow gets his own life and becomes sora's twin brother...

^ one weird ending sweatdrop ^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:39 am
Keyblade Ninja
roxas somehow gets his own life and becomes sora's twin brother...

^ one weird ending sweatdrop ^

Indead, that is weird. How can Roxas be Sora's twin brother if he born from him.......

Wait, if Roxas and Namine were born from Sora, wouldn't that make Sora the father? eek  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

x D i g i t a l D u s t x

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:46 pm
they turn into deformed monkeys twisted

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:07 am
transparent_w!ngz
they turn into deformed monkeys twisted

eek  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:46 am
unknownlord
I would want something highly emotional. Such as everyone losing thier hearts except Sora. Just imagine what everyone would feel like, it'd be like, "jeez, that's depressing..."

Or we can just stick to the sexy ending, it's all good.
me likey thati dea  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces