Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chronos Numbers (general Black Cat chatter)
Cutest Female Black Cat Character

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutest Female Black Cat Character?
  Eve
  Rinslet Walker
  Kyoko Kirisaki
  Sephiria Arks
  Echidna Parass
  Saya Minatsuki
  Other
View Results

Black Striped Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:22 pm
Who do you think is the best looking girl in black cat?

I liked Kyoko alot, and she was really hot to me (get it), but then she became Train's little slave/follower and stopped using her Tao powers, then she became the average weak girl that follows the main character and admires him.
So then I got back to liking Eve! She is so cute and so strong! Her powers are so cool is all. Eve is kawai! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:56 pm
I like Kyoko the best. X333 She's so cute! And she plays videogames, and she's not stupid and omg. <33

She's such an attractive character.

And I'm not just saying this because my avatar is Charden. XD Seriously, she's the favorite of the bunch. Tearju and Eve tie for second, because they're both really intelligent.

And Tearju has big boobs.

:cough:

And Eve's so cute with the books and the reading and awww. <3

Does Xiao count as a woman, 'cause I like him too, and he's really effeminate? I think Xiao counts as a woman. Yep. He totally counts.

Junichi Kaito

Rosalind

Sparkly Cat

5,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:47 pm
Kyoko was adorable. Even after she made that promise to Train. She was adorable in her "Grrr I'm going to -- OH WAIT MY PROMISE TO KURO-SAMA WHOOPS x:".

Eve was also just too cute. I wanted to hug her so much. AND WHEN SHE SMILES. must resist urge to sing... Aww, her smiles are like. Ow. Tooth-ache inducing. *3*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:50 pm
Eve is just too adorable not to pick, altho on my last reread I found Sephiria to be a rather interesting character as well with her own elegance.  

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Captain

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Black Striped Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:56 pm
[.syntax.error.]
I like Kyoko the best. X333 She's so cute! And she plays videogames, and she's not stupid and omg. <33

And I'm not just saying this because my avatar is Charden. XD Seriously, she's the favorite of the bunch. Tearju and Eve tie for second, because they're both really intelligent.

Does Xiao count as a woman, 'cause I like him too, and he's really effeminate? I think Xiao counts as a woman. Yep. He totally counts.

Well I'm Suprised you didn't say Charden because you said Xiao.

Of course I like Xiao as well he is a really cute guy to me! When I first came to the guild I ask the owner who the guy with the short kid with the pony tail is because I thought he was so cute! (even cuter than Eve and Kyoko!) Then I found out it was Xio and now I love him!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:11 pm
Eve and Saya. I'm not, like, gay, but that's my choice. I don't like Kyoko 'cause she's all obssesed with Train, and since I'm practically like Train in every way and LOVE him to death, well, yeah.  

mangagirl050

Junichi Kaito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:39 pm
ShadowShinobi27
[.syntax.error.]

Well I'm Suprised you didn't say Charden because you said Xiao.

Of course I like Xiao as well he is a really cute guy to me! When I first came to the guild I ask the owner who the guy with the short kid with the pony tail is because I thought he was so cute! (even cuter than Eve and Kyoko!) Then I found out it was Xio and now I love him!

Xiao is one big ball of adorable. <333

Charden's a little more manly. I mean, Xiao fights with a scarf, srsly. XD But umn, Xiao is still love. XD

And a badass for still being able to fight with a scarf. XD

But back to the girls, the entire female cast is just awesome, really.

I even don't hate Saya, a little. JUST A LITTLE BIT AWAY FROM HATE.

Rinslet has her moments, I think. She's cute, but kinda like a dumb puppy cute, she gets really annoying after a while and you want to kick her. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:19 pm
Eve may be pretty good looking but you gotta remember shes only 12 sweatdrop  

Guilliany

Kawatta-Kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:28 am
Kyoko-chaaaaan x333

Saya is a good cutie too xDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:15 am
smile saya and kyoko of course and it looks like kyoko's winning  

train the bIack rogue

Barricade XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:36 pm
I like Eve cause she so cute 4laugh and saya 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:00 pm
It's all about Eve!!!

xd  

Tora-Chibi-Chan

train the bIack rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:19 pm
hey, how about watching my playlist .just enter my profile and click at 'no regret'okay please....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:01 pm
I think Saya's adorable, and I love her song  

ShizuneUchiha3

Zeal Orrain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:19 am
Kyoko has that hot cute, heart heart
But Eve has the absolutly adorable cute!!! heart heart heart heart heart  
Chronos Numbers (general Black Cat chatter)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games