skrew you none of yo buisness
View Results

Antz_ITP

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:41 am
she said shes breaking up with me and she was sad about it but she went out with me a week after she broke up with her ex and she said she needs to clear her head and heart do you think she will come back  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:43 am
I've got no clue, I don't know your ex, or what she was like when you were together. Nor do I know you. :Sweat:  

Dominique Devlin

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:14 pm
It depends on how long you were together.... Or how both of you felt around eachother. She might come back... she might not... You never really know...

It sounds to me like you were the rebound though... so she not

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:47 pm
Give her a week to clear her thoughts. Then ask her if she would come back. Now if she say's no then chill out and look for another girl. If she says yes then you got your relationship. If she isn't certain give her another week to figure things out.  

XxXChibiyukiXxX

minka18

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:59 am
if its for you it will come back for you eventually.. so don't worrie if it isn't for you then don't bother if i doesn't come back..

don't worrie so much wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:44 pm
i don't want to sound mean or anything, but it sounds weird that she would go out with u so quickly after having finished a relationship AND now needs to clear her head. to me, if she had to clear her head, she shouldn't have enganged in ANOTHER relationship while dealing with the one that had just ended [sorry if that sounds harsh]. i don't know if she'll come back, but like many have said: it depends on how strong ur bond was, and how long u were together  

Sotur

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:45 pm
sorry man. chances are she won't. something you did probably reminded her of her ex. i went through that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:36 am
You never can tell..... If it is meant to be and she loves you she will be back... But don't stop your life waiting on her to come back because might never come back and who knows your true love might have come and gone and you didn't know because you were pining after your ex just waiting for her to come back......If everybody thought about the what could've beens instead of what is going on now the whole world would be in chaos,..... But seriously start seeing other girls and stop thinking of her all the time....Get out and explore the world, meet new people and have fun!!!  

Mystress_Gin

Kogru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 pm
Blu_Inferno
she said shes breaking up with me and she was sad about it but she went out with me a week after she broke up with her ex and she said she needs to clear her head and heart do you think she will come back

Give her time. Girls are a lot more complex then they look. Believe me, i'm gay, i know these things. =]  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games