Reply The Animal Lovers Guild
squashing bugs and spiders? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shunraie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:08 pm
I NEVER kill spiders. there one of my favorite creatures and i enjoy them around y house since they keep the garden free of damaging bugs without pesticides that cause so many problems. like the pet food thing. But i also like them for catching the moths we used to have in this old house.

Im one to catch them and place them out in the garden i even save them from my pool if i see them. in fact i smacked (Not hard i got there arm) someone for killing a spider that got into the house. I mean who can blame them, there out in the elements and we have a nice house with probably ants, moths, gnats, and other things.

Only things i would kill is fleas if they ever get in the house and termites if they ever get near the house sometimes mosquetos. both i think are self explanatory. Even mosquitoes i tend to just shoo away if possible. but i dont get them here we have a pond and try to encourage dragonfly's and they keep the buggers away. and look beautiful over our pond.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:13 pm
I don't squish bugs intentionally. But, you know, for every human there's so-many-thousand(I forget the actual number) insects. They're all over the ground, so, if you've ever walked in grass, you've squished a bug. Uniententionally, of course, but it still happens. I do feel bad when I see that I just accidently killed a bug(it's happened).

Spiders I'm terrified of, though. I like to watch them, but I like to watch all bugs as long as they're not touching me. Anyway, if a spider's in the house, I make my dad, brother, or boyfriend put it outside(none of the other girls I know will do it sweatdrop )

Annie Havok-Morphine

horsephin_tomboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:53 am
lol. I say squish the spider. That chick sounds like she needs help or to become less of a girlie girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:03 pm
well... i dont kill spiders, intentionally, but i usually pick them up and thro them outside... but when im outside and see like a cochroach or something of THAT sort, i usually run away... but if the cochroach is inside, i usually freak out and stomp on it many many many times... heh! sweatdrop just a reaction...  

somebodysotherfriend

koolchick007

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:38 am
I dislike spiders but I would never kill one intentionally I think it is cruel to purposely(sp?) take a life, but no doubt I have killed some by accident when walking outside....If a spider is in my room I usually get someone to take it out or I will just leave it there not a big deal  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:07 pm
I dont agree with killing any living thing because we are in there home BUT what you did is ok because human instincts tell you to kill it so you had no control. it a bug pops out of no where and surprises me, i kill it because my instincts tell me to. when people start killing them on purpose, thats when i scream in rage. i hate that kinda thing. <3  

Animalhugs22

Animalhugs22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:12 pm
Shunraie
I NEVER kill spiders. there one of my favorite creatures and i enjoy them around y house since they keep the garden free of damaging bugs without pesticides that cause so many problems. like the pet food thing. But i also like them for catching the moths we used to have in this old house.

I'm one to catch them and place them out in the garden i even save them from my pool if i see them. in fact i smacked (Not hard i got there arm) someone for killing a spider that got into the house. I mean who can blame them, there out in the elements and we have a nice house with probably ants, moths, gnats, and other things.

Only things i would kill is fleas if they ever get in the house and termites if they ever get near the house sometimes mosquitoes. both i think are self explanatory. Even mosquitoes i tend to just shoo away if possible. but i dont get them here we have a pond and try to encourage dragonfly's and they keep the buggers away. and look beautiful over our pond.

i certainly agree with ALL that. i do the same. i am 13 but yet i am always attacking my 18 year old sis because she kills the spiders on purpose, but like i said in my above post, if its accidentally, i can accept that.
we moved into THEIR home. thats how humans have to learn to see it. they always say "i killed it because it was in MY HOUSE." so not true. the spiders and little critters where there long before us.

and for the shooing away mosquitoes, i do the same. they some near me, i move. simple as that. i would never purposely kill the mosquito.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:50 pm
br00tulz
The other day (you may want to know that i DO NOT like spiders one crawled under my desk, and in shock i just squished it. Then some girl got all mad that i squashed a living thing and i was going to hell or something. I dont see whats so cruel about it. I try to make an effort not to but i cant help it some times.so whats your opinion?

YIKES!!!! A SPIDER UNDER YOUR DESK!?!!??!?!? gonk gonk
I have a phobia of spiders and I would probably run out of that room screaming.... xp and I probably would NEVER go back.... gonk Unless of course some one gently removes the spider from the room and cleans up that desk..... gonk gonk
I don't like killing spiders or bugs even if I am SUPER SCARED of them... (I'd rather come across a mother bear who's just been robbed of her cubs rather than a spider *shudders*...)
When there is an insect I scream and scream and act like a maniac until some one brings it out of the room... But if theres really no other choice you have to squish it... But poor spider though.... I'd rather have a big hairy spider NEAR (NEVER IN) our house rather than being eaten up by mosquitos or insects that like sucking blood.....  

lonewolfjc11

The Animal Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces