Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I need a cheering up.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:28 am
Just because I feel like total crap right now.
I screamed at my boyfriend and he's now afraid to enter his bedroom because I'm in it. He's 10 years my senior and still he's afraid! I don't even recall what I screamed.
Also, this s**t about religious people.. .Im SO sick of it!
And then my school results. I have 2 classes with 'sufficient results', and I've got 9 classes in total. Next week I have a test week and I'll phail completely.

I just gave away all my tickets to this friend of mine because she was helping someone I don't know and I regret it now because I had like 6k in tickets and I needed 9k for the purple jackhatss. I'm such a dumbass.

I'm still at my boyfriend's place, wondering what to do, feeling sorry for myself and smoking like a chimney.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:44 am
Even pixeled hugs are better than this silent nothingnes! gonk  

Dominique Devlin

TheDreamPilot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:50 am
*pixelated hug*

oops I just posted in your other thread, so i guess I'll post in this one too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:19 pm
^^ *pixles hug/ glomp*
i hope you feel better soon big sister!  

blazzed fresh1236

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:45 pm
STOP SMOKING. That's a slow way to die. Please don't die that's the last thing I need. crying Think about the positive things in your life. Try to relax and apoligize to your bf. Say that you were mad and didn't mean to take it out on him. Then try to work out your life problem by problem. Hope my advice made a difference.

-sohot  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:25 am
I can't stop smoking. At least not right now. I'm under far too much stress. sweatdrop
I apologized to my boyfriend and he said he understood and stuff because he knows what's going on. He gave me the keys to his place and now I sort of moved in with him. biggrin

Sort out problem by problem? My best friend is carrying my nbaby and her parents are homophobic racist catholics. stare Because I'm so worried about her, I have severe trouble focussing in school, so my school results are bad.
The only way I can solve them is by homocide, but it has major consequences I prefer to avoid.

whee Thanks for the hugs! I'm a guy though. :3  

Dominique Devlin

Love Hertz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:20 am
whatever happens next, I know that it's ur fault!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:16 am
nurse tifa_21
whatever happens next, I know that it's ur fault!

What do you mean by that?  

Dominique Devlin

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:29 am
she probably meant it's not your fault but missed the word lol. i do that sometimes too.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:55 am
Yeah, I thought something alike, until I saw her reply in another thread. Considering ignoring her now. stare  

Dominique Devlin

Kogru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:08 am
Dominique Devlin
I can't stop smoking. At least not right now. I'm under far too much stress. sweatdrop
I apologized to my boyfriend and he said he understood and stuff because he knows what's going on. He gave me the keys to his place and now I sort of moved in with him. biggrin

Sort out problem by problem? My best friend is carrying my nbaby and her parents are homophobic racist catholics. stare Because I'm so worried about her, I have severe trouble focussing in school, so my school results are bad.
The only way I can solve them is by homocide, but it has major consequences I prefer to avoid.

whee Thanks for the hugs! I'm a guy though. :3

i ave just one question i've been dying to ask, how did you get her pregg? i thought you were flat out gay?

-pixelated rape- =]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:33 am

She was still a virgin, and she wanted her first time to be with someone she trusted, because she was afraid soemone else wouldn't stop when she wanted to or soemthing.
And I was like: "What's so nice 'bout girls anyway?" and we were both sort of drunk.

Dominique Devlin

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff