Personal Favor, Vote for Kierst

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did ya vote for Kierst?
  heck yea!
  im on my way!
  no, because im a big mean meanie that doesnt like pretty girls.
View Results

slow spinning redemption

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SMASHBOX SITE IS BACK

Kierst is one of my very, very best friends in the world, and my for sure my best friend on Gaia. She is an amazing model and is currently trying to win a contest with SMASHBOX cosmetics to get modeling contracts and loads of other fun stuff. She is an amazing girl with a huge heart and a great head on her shoulders. She is a WoW geek, an anime freak and a professional model.....where else are you going to find a triple threat like that? It would mean the world to me if you guys would go vote for her.

You don't have to enter ANY personal information, you just go to the site, click the little button that says "Vote for Me" and you're done.

Also, if you'd like to make some gold doing NOTHING, she is offering 1,000g to anyone who puts the picture and link that I posted above in your signature for a week. If this is something you're interested in, PM me (or Kierst, for that matter) and one of us will gettcha the link.

Thank you to every single person who helps out. Let me know if you vote! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:21 am
bump  

slow spinning redemption

1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas