Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
HELP!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

atlsblackdog08

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:32 pm
im lookin 4 a katana & a nitemare scarf. i would like 2 but them if u give me a fair price.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:34 pm
No offense, but judging from your avatar you can't afford either.

Especially the scarf.  

GinoLeTV

Revolutious

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:55 pm
he could have the money just not having spent it on anything really. Its a possibility. Just think about it. That would make his chances of getting the big items happen quicker.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:32 pm
Revolutious
he could have the money just not having spent it on anything really. Its a possibility. Just think about it. That would make his chances of getting the big items happen quicker.
User Image  

GinoLeTV

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:29 pm
GinoLeTV
Revolutious
User Image

Or it could be a second account/old user with a new account.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:05 pm
P_Chan82
GinoLeTV
Revolutious
User Image

That was never said though. Anyone who is seriously questing the scarf would be sure to either use good grammar, or mention that the account they are currently using is a mule.  

GinoLeTV

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:28 am
GinoLeTV
P_Chan82
GinoLeTV
Revolutious
User Image

That was never said though. Anyone who is seriously questing the scarf would be sure to either use good grammar, or mention that the account they are currently using is a mule.

Well, I don't know about the grammar part. There are plenty or rich and powerful people out there with horrible grammar :coughGeorgeBushcough:
You're right about your second point though. He would have mentioned it is a mule by now confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:29 pm
well good luck .. .but i dont have any of those items ... the katana is only like 60K so he might have a better chance at that!  

Twiganut

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100

yoshizuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:46 pm
hmm well i guess he started a new thread because the other one didn't go very far  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:31 pm
atlsblackdog08
im lookin 4 a katana & a nitemare scarf. i would like 2 but them if u give me a fair price.

Honestly, you have a better chance at things like a Shadow Spirit and Sword of Aegis, which are around 20,000G. Ancient Katanas and Nitemare Scarves are around...er, 200,000G? sweatdrop I dunno. A lot. Anyways, those items are kinda low in quantity. sweatdrop But hey, good luck. blaugh  

FiraGummi

Israk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:18 pm
Bush isn't powerful, many people can say no, and then what he wants done doesn't happen, and he's gone soon too. If he was powerful, he wouldn't be limited to eight years of running a country.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:56 pm
i bet you'll forget about both items once you hit 20 k and relize it's not going to happen  

arachnid lord

atlsblackdog08

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:46 am
i'll have it some day  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:20 pm
Good Luck! I hope you get your dream avatar! 4laugh  

Josephine Kilgannon

Stone-cold Cutie-Pie

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:39 am
Work at it, you can get the good stuff if you try hard enough. There are some good MP articles throughout this guild, look for them and do some reading.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games