Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
This Guild Doesn't Seem To Be Very Active....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frkzd

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:25 am
Did I expect too much? Or are the majority of you just not "guild" people, or moreover BBS posting people? As much fun as I'm having with gaia it seems the quality of posters are nothing more than treasure hunters who will occasionally leave something valuable behind, bur for the most part act on pure greed...

+20 Gold!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:49 am
This guild is usually quite active, considering the range of conversation. I know I don't post a lot, but I'm in college, have a job, and am in several other guilds.

Perhaps you joined on a bad week, or bad day. I've been in several other FF guilds, but I can say I prefer this one.

As for Gaia in general, that's the whole point. Talk, earn money, buy stuff. I spent a lot of time bumping and RPing back when I joined, but now I just run this guild and talk in a couple others.  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Evinta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:43 pm
Just wait for 24 hours, you will see some activity, it doesn't look much but we are a nice FF fan community smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:05 pm
We may not seem active, but trust us, we're here.
As chaos said however, some do have other jobs in real life (40 hour weeks, whooo...) and can't always post.

HERE'S A NEAT IDEA THOUGH!

Instead of complaining (which while ideas/suggestions/crits are welcome)
go out into the great forums (the gamer one in particular) and find some cool posting buddies to invite on in. Get them to apply, or tell a mod and they'll invite them in. Complaining is all well and good, but being proactive about it is better.  

_-0--Hikari--0-_
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

frkzd

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:29 am
Hikari89
We may not seem active, but trust us, we're here.
As chaos said however, some do have other jobs in real life (40 hour weeks, whooo...) and can't always post.

HERE'S A NEAT IDEA THOUGH!

Instead of complaining (which while ideas/suggestions/crits are welcome)
go out into the great forums (the gamer one in particular) and find some cool posting buddies to invite on in. Get them to apply, or tell a mod and they'll invite them in. Complaining is all well and good, but being proactive about it is better.

That's a good point. Of course, I have a job as well, but most of my free time is spent online anyway, be it gaia or myspace or some mmorpg. I suppose I'm just used to my Final Fantasy Fanatics group on myspace - usually very active nonstop throughout the day, though there are cycles during the week, mostly dead on weekends. Several of us (each befriended of the other) joined gaia at the same time. We're trying to save for our own guild (HA!). I don't know though. I understand gaia is all about making gold and all that good stuff, but that shouldn't necessarily mean the quality of posts ought to go down. But people will do what they will. I can only hope that bots don't take over gaia like they did myspace (and everyplace else). =/

Buuut anyway - I see activity, and I'll do my best to make more contributions than complaints. =)  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games