View Results

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:16 pm
Okay, I'm in highschool and in my gym class there's this guy- He's one of the more popular guys. I on the other hand belong to a nuetral group. So For a while I've had the nickname "____Babe" And he's been like "You'll get it next time ___Babe!"

Later I asked him "What's even your logic for talking to me?" And he said "I have a massive crush on you" .... Honestly, I didn't really believe him. Then, Right after his team has to sit out he's like " I hope that doesn't crush my chances of going to prom with you"... So I'm standing there sorta just shrugging off what he says because it just doesn't seem logical to me... That is, until a friend of mine in the same English as I talked to me... "You know, he talks about you all the time in the locker room".... now that really freaked me out.... I mean, I really don't see myself as all that attractive or anything... And I 'm really not sure if this is sincere or not since the friend likes to cause trouble for the fun of it....

Basics for those that don't feel like reading

Guy acts tarded then asks me to prom- I think it's a joke- Friend persuades me otherwise-what the hell is going on?

>_< Any advice?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:09 am
I gots no clue, any other third parties?  

TheDreamPilot

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:22 am
Try to get more out of the guy when you're alone with him somewhere.
Would it hurt to go to the prom with him? I doubt it. :3

YOU may not think you're all that attractive, but very little people think taht about themselves. Opinions vary. heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:20 pm
@ DreamPilot: His friends but I never know if they're joking or not about things like this

@ Dominique Devlin: ...The thing is mockery is key here X.x

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:20 am
heck you don't even know him. popular? he's just trying to look cool to all the guys saying he can have any girl he wants. it's rude to talk to someone so impolitely then ask them out to a possibly romantic event.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games