Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
life is pointless yet i cant suicide Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BobWiley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:18 pm
I will never comit suicide but i havnt had a friend in 8 years.... my friends i just made dont care even 80% about me. they all seem to be in some kind of relationship and they all are better at everything than me......... theres a lot more but i wont talk about it............ (edit) im feeling gay towards my best and only real friend... but he has a GF and i feel stupid.......  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:16 pm
it's true life is pointless... but you just have to find someone.... someone who cares about you. It may take a while... but I don't think it's impossible for you to find happiness... Good luck  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:17 pm
my best guess is that something really bad happened recently, and that's why u feel that way. anyway, that u can't suicide is a GOOD THING. u shouldn't kill urself over these things, if we did, there'd be no one left alive, bcs we'd have all killed ourselves at the times we felt bad. as for ur 'friends' being better than u at things, that doesn't matter. there's always something that others do better than u, as well as something u do better than others. it's completely fine, natural, and common. as for the 'lot more' and 'not talking about it', that's really ur choice, but from what i gather with that sole message, i think u r just having a bad moment. and as for the feeling gay towards ur friend, that's not a big deal at all. perhaps u feel atracted to him bcs u get along so well. u shouldn't feel stupid over that; it happens, and it's only a big deal IF u make it one. otherwise it's 'nothing'. u really shouldn't feel bad over these things. just think about the good things, good experiences, etc, and be more careful "for future reference". don't worry, it's not a big deal. it'll pass in no-time ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:29 am
ty i feel a little better..... im talking to friends about stuff and there helping some.  

BobWiley

Coll Ohmsford

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:45 pm
Life is not pointless though it may seem that way. I moved down to marland and was friendless until the 7th grade. (sure that was two years but being the new kid never really helps.) Once you find a friend you must keeep them no matter what. ,I agree some friends don't care even 1% about you but ( i made this up during MSAs. Made me feel better.) it is not the amount of people who don't care about you that should suprise ypou but the amount that truely do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:21 am
So lots and lots of philosophers and scientists have tried to figure out the meaning of life ever since mankind excisted.
And because you can't find it you want to die?

You're a teen, right? Teens have extreme emotions, everything. Blame it all on puberty.
You feel gay around your best friend? It could just be your brains and hormones conspiring against you for a while.

I suggest you just wait for a few more years, until your puberty fase is over completely. If you still feel the same way then, you should have some deep conversations with your folks, your friend, your others friends and maybe even a psychiatrist. 3nodding Until then: Hold on! heart

Dominique Devlin

Voxtom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:58 am
If your gay get a differnent guy, and dude, you can always move and start over in a new town  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:44 am
funkafied95
If your gay get a differnent guy, and dude, you can always move and start over in a new town

Wow.
talk2hand
That is the worst reply I read in here.

Finding another guy can be very very hard if you're a gay yourself. First of all, half the gay guys out there don't admit to themself they're gay, let alone to others. Second, it's not like you put two gay boys in a room and they're going to be gay together... It doesn't work that way. It has to click and everything and when you have a crush on someone, it's hard to get that person out of your mind.

Move and start over? Not everyone is old enough to live by themselves. What if he's only 16 or soemthing? He can't just move. You put it like it's easy!

Dominique Devlin

Kogru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:56 pm
BobWiley
I will never comit suicide but i havnt had a friend in 8 years.... my friends i just made dont care even 80% about me. they all seem to be in some kind of relationship and they all are better at everything than me......... theres a lot more but i wont talk about it............ (edit) im feeling gay towards my best and only real friend... but he has a GF and i feel stupid.......

Your right about the life is pointless part. But don't let the whole people don't lie you thing get int the way. The thing that's keeping me going, i live just to spite those who want me dead. Walk around with your head up high, and make it so nothing can get you down. People suck hun, some better then others... and some use their teeth sweatdrop

And the whole feeling for your only friend. Don't worry. If you are gay, you'll find it out. If your not, it's just a silly boy crush. Nothing to fret about. Things will work out, i promise. And, if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm here =]

I know, i know your probly thinking "WHO THE HELL IS THIS EXTREMELY WIERD BOY!!" ha. well, i am, me! =] hehe.

You remind me of this kid i know. Ok, so he isn't very popular, never has been. But it's not like people don't like him, they are sorta afraid of him to be honest. He didn't have many friends, and really i couldn't blame people, he's on of the wierdest kids i know, next to me of course. Well, i was friendly towards him (cuz that's how i am, if your not a complete a**, i'll be your friend, and stick with ya till the day you piss me off.) well, he ended up thinking he was gay, because he liked me. and it turns out he's bisexual. cuz he did like me. and things are slowly working for him. Although... now he wears naruto headbands around school.... -.-'' i need to teahc him some fashion. eh.

anywayz, things will work out.

My AIM is Kogas Tribe. just IM me some time if ya need a little chat. I'm not bad at the whole keeping people alive thing. I've chatted two people out of it, and i stopped a girl from cutting her wrists.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:58 pm
Dominique Devlin
funkafied95

Wow.
talk2hand
That is the worst reply I read in here.

Finding another guy can be very very hard if you're a gay yourself. First of all, half the gay guys out there don't admit to themself they're gay, let alone to others. Second, it's not like you put two gay boys in a room and they're going to be gay together... It doesn't work that way. It has to click and everything and when you have a crush on someone, it's hard to get that person out of your mind.

Move and start over? Not everyone is old enough to live by themselves. What if he's only 16 or soemthing? He can't just move. You put it like it's easy!

word. the whole gay people don't admit it, it's true. I am gay, and i won't admit it to my dad and family (cuz they are homophobes. i fear for my life.) but my whole school knows. and there are so many bi/gay boys that won't admit it. and your idea of moving and junk are true to. =]  

Kogru

Love Hertz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:20 pm
No offense... You're a religious person in the way that you have a fear to God for giving your life and afraid to take that gift away... But its kind of freaky having a crush to your friend which is literally a guy! Eeeewww... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:48 am
tifa_21
No offense... You're a religious person in the way that you have a fear to God for giving your life and afraid to take that gift away... But its kind of freaky having a crush to your friend which is literally a guy! Eeeewww... xd

No doll, you're kind of freaky.
I'm a guy, and I'm living with my boyfriend since a few weeks. Nothing 'eeeeewww...' about it. stare
The only truly 'eeeewww...' thing in this world are the dumb-a** people who ******** up other people's lifes because they think those other people are 'eeeewww...' because your completely outdated book with ideas about some dead guy have taken over your mind.

Not everybody believes in a God. Some people are simply too intelligent to be dogmatized by society and all of it's flaws. You're not. stare I hate you.

Dominique Devlin

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:57 am
Welll having no firends is hard to deal witha nd having friends that don't care is worse but I've been there and I made one of my best friends because I was crying in school (I never cry in front of people) and she was the only person who wanted to know what was wrong. I told her nothing but she didn't believe me and now she is my only real friend. So what I'm saying is don't try tp make friends ust be you and they'll come to you!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:17 am
tifa_21

i have crushes on guys. got a prob? i'll hunt you down and beat you with your own arms.

And the reason he is having these feelings is because of HOMOPHOBIC people like YOU. you ******** straggets. (yes, me and my friend made a word to make fun of striaght people for their sexuality. If ya can't beat them, JOIN 'EM.) so stick that your your pipe and smoke it!  

Kogru

echobunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:59 pm
I don't think a flame war over who's gay or straight or how right or wrong it is would be such a fine idea. :<
As for feeling life is pointless, most of us hit that point once and awhile. The trick is to try and keep busy and focused elsewhere. When you're young, it's hard to see anything other than a giant mountain that's impossible to get past. If you continue to suffer under feelings of wanting to hurt yourself/others or listlessness, etc try and get help. I know parents don't always understand depression. If you're in school, counselors and even the school nurse can help you talk to your parents and get you help.
You may feel helpless when it comes to the type of people you find attractive. That isn't always something you can help. You do not have to tell those around you how you feel about guys until you're ready. You may feel alienated because of it. Just hang on and you're gonna be okay.
I know the internet isn't the best of socializing and support, but sometimes it's all we have to get us through to the better places. You have our heart . Be good to yourself, hon.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff