Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which would you get?
  KH2 Final Mix
  C.O.M PS2
View Results

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:12 am
how did characters like zexion and larxene return? eek thought they were already defeated back in gba Chain of memories which is before the story of Kh2.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:15 am
They did not returned for the KH2 unless you're in the Organization boss battle. If you complete the certain task of KH2, you would be able to unlock the battle system, where you can battle against the WHOLE Organization.

And also, they both appeared for the Re:CoM of the PS2. Meaning that the KHFM2 has another disk called the CoM.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:24 am
Jisen Meizuki
They did not returned for the KH2 unless you're in the Organization boss battle. If you complete the certain task of KH2, you would be able to unlock the battle system, where you can battle against the WHOLE Organization.

And also, they both appeared for the Re:CoM of the PS2. Meaning that the KHFM2 has another disk called the CoM.

What task do you have to complete?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:48 pm
larxene 12
Jisen Meizuki

What task do you have to complete?

Oy, I've tried to figure out what was the "correct" task in order to get the Organization boss battle, but it somehow didn't help me. However, the most accurate way to get the CoM characters in the Organization boss battle is to complete the Re:CoM first before playing KH2FM.

As for the others, I've still not sure which one will help out. One states that you need to complete the Re:CoM AND KH2. Another is to complete Jiminy's Journal. Somehow, I've forgot about the others because my mind is groggy to remember. sweatdrop What, it's been few weeks since I've trying to figure out to activate the Organization Boss Battle. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Urumi Kanzaki 826

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:12 pm
My friend told me that KH C.O.M it's very card-like. I hate cards so I wouldn't get it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:47 am
Yaoi Kazowy
My friend told me that KH C.O.M it's very card-like. I hate cards so I wouldn't get it.

stare That's because CoM IS a card battle system. And it's too bad because the ReCoM goes with the KHFM2.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

ayden409

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:44 pm
I didn't play it but I think they are memories of sora that are released when you are in a certaina area. I really want to play it now...  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games