Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Spider-man 3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2000Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:27 pm
Anybody else excited?

I am, but I am cautious too because I know it might suck. Why? Well, I am a spidey comic fan and not sure if I like all the changes. Sandman is suppose to be uncle Ben's killer now? And Venom, I don't like him at all. I never liked him in the comic and I don't want him ruining my movie! Other than that, I am hopeful.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:33 pm
Im looking forward to the movie but the only thing that gets me is that venom doesnt look at all like the ones in the comic books.  

Alice Cooper Rockstar

MagiPixx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:29 pm
The comics suck! So do the films! They are completely different and so unbelievable..how would being as strong as a spider (which is really weak) make you be able to lift people and throw them. Spiders are small and weak.

Another thing.. In the films..Spider man web shoots directly into the sky there fore does not attach to anything but the clouds and is so unbelievable and stupid looking. Look at me im flying through the air invisibly..and how can that hold him!! God i hate everything about this!!

Visit the guild in my sig to talk about comics, manga books movies anime..the lot!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:34 pm
2000Man
Anybody else excited?

I am, but I am cautious too because I know it might suck. Why? Well, I am a spidey comic fan and not sure if I like all the changes. Sandman is suppose to be uncle Ben's killer now? And Venom, I don't like him at all. I never liked him in the comic and I don't want him ruining my movie! Other than that, I am hopeful.

hey im a serious venom lover...i mean i would probaly like him in real life too! venom kills...and so do I twisted  

Taz Demon

2000Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:07 pm
Shugo Twilight Boy
The comics suck! So do the films! They are completely different and so unbelievable..how would being as strong as a spider (which is really weak) make you be able to lift people and throw them. Spiders are small and weak.

If you want believability, comics and movies are not for you. That is what most comics and movies are about, expanding reality and your imagination. You have to make leaps of believability to enjoy them, unless you watch documentaries and such. Just out of curiosity, how many spidey comics have you read?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:09 pm
yes. venom has to be my favorite character... so i'm going to love the new movie.. the only thing i dont like is mary jane, and her knowing who he is... i want them to leave all the mushy romance stuff out and stick with just loads of action, ahaha. mrgreen
and i've played ulitmate spiderman, and i'm pretty sure the web that he shoots out does not just go out into the clouds, but onto the buildings... i'd think thats the way it is in the films... new ones at least.  

Delphyna

Sweet Amber

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:12 pm
i'm not a huge spiderman fan, don't really love the character... but i have enjoyed the movies and i really dig the sandman so i can't wait to see him!! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:18 pm
Shugo Twilight Boy

Another thing.. In the films..Spider man web shoots directly into the sky there fore does not attach to anything but the clouds and is so unbelievable and stupid looking. Look at me im flying through the air invisibly..and how can that hold him!! God i hate everything about this!!

Visit the guild in my sig to talk about comics, manga books movies anime..the lot!
Jesus for I dont even want to express how much of an idiot that you are! For someone who is bitching about movies and comics.. But loves manga.. Just shut the hell up.. Please!  

XLe Mad HatterX

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:56 pm
The movie looks good, but I'm not all that interested. I can wait.

What I want, is the poster. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:01 pm
Spider-Man 3 looks like it's going to be a great movie but I think this should be the last one so it could be a trilogy  

the_director

2000Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:19 pm
the_director
Spider-Man 3 looks like it's going to be a great movie but I think this should be the last one so it could be a trilogy

I don't mind if there are more as long as the quality is there. Sam said, if giving a break, he would do another and Dunst said if Sam did one, she would. Tobey said no, but I bet with a good script and $$$ he would do it. I personally don't mind if they pass off the spidey mantle to somebody else as long as the story and acting is still solid. I don't want this to end up like Batman  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:51 pm
I've never really read the comics, but I've loved both of the films so far. So I can't wait for number 3!  

27 Names for Tears

Volie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:23 am
crying My brother won't let me touch his comics, let alone read them. But I've loved both of the movies. I really hope they end the series soon because creating one after another after another is bound to produce a flop eventually. I want Spidey to go out with a bang, not a bust. The whole Sandman being Uncle Ben's killer kind of confuses me too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:22 pm
I can't wait!!!
I'm going to see it @ the Imax.  

PillmaticSpaze

Kelno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:08 am
I think the movie looks cliche, >>  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash