Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Axel's soul mate isn't Roxes! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-DrFinitevus-x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:46 pm
And I have proof! In R.O.D (or Read or Die) manga vol.1 there is someone as big of pyro as Axel, her name is Fire Inc (really thats her name o.O), but just look.

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:58 pm
See?  

x-DrFinitevus-x

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:01 pm
Of course Axel isn't Roxas's soulmate.. roxas and axel are friends toward each other, nothing more.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:57 am
Keyblade Ninja
Of course Axel isn't Roxas's soulmate.. roxas and axel are friends toward each other, nothing more.

Exactly, Axel and Roxas are nothing else by close friends who had a brotherly relationship. It's the fangirls' idea of them being soulmates.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

x-DrFinitevus-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:17 am
Well, many people say they are and I've been looking for a wat to prove that Axel isn't gay. >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:19 am
Whats weard is that Both Inc and Axel end up exploding in a firey doom.  

x-DrFinitevus-x

Wilixer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:33 pm
Keyblade Ninja

Not in the fanfictions they aren't... whee
Me=yaoi fangirl

I read way to many fics where Axel and Roxas are together. Now whenever I play the game, I expect them to start making out or something. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:58 pm
Treacle_Faerie
Keyblade Ninja

Not in the fanfictions they aren't... whee
Me=yaoi fangirl

I read way to many fics where Axel and Roxas are together. Now whenever I play the game, I expect them to start making out or something. xp

Like I said, it's the fangirls' point of view. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:10 pm
♥

Of course not. I'm Roxas' soulmate! XD JK
Honestly I never liked them as a couple to begin with. It's just kinda creepy. D;

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:57 pm

Nyanyanya, you gotta understand fangirls! XD (And boys)

Just listen what Axel says about Roxas! Aww, soo romantic! As a fangirl you just can't take that as a friendly talking or something, to us it means something more! (Me? Fangirl? You imagine. X'D)

But if I have to face the cruel thruth, they're just friends. >__> (And I'm so stubborn and I won't believe it. I think it as a canon!) XDD
Please, understand me. |'D

Zizima

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:42 pm
Axel53
Well, many people say they are and I've been looking for a wat to prove that Axel isn't gay. >.>
-giggle- There's no need to worry about THAT. We all know he's not gay. Yaoi lovers just have this crazy dream of Roxas and Axel being together. They think that Axel's sayings about Roxas is "gay;" yet it just means that he cares about his /best/ friend. [D'x] They're nothing but pure deception. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:26 am
Eh, I see no proof that they aren't gay, or aren't straight, until they tell me otherwise, I'm sticking with their bicurious! XD

You guys cant say they ARENT or they ARE. Because you dont KNOW. o_o  

D20Lady

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:08 pm
Hmm, well, how about this then: Nobodies don't have hearts. How can they love or hate when they don't have a /heart/ to give them those kind of emotions?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:17 pm
Isako Narumi
Hmm, well, how about this then: Nobodies don't have hearts. How can they love or hate when they don't have a /heart/ to give them those kind of emotions?

They pretend, I guess?

Zizima

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:25 pm
So...it's not a real emotion?  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items