• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:17 pm
well as some of you know i had some boy trouble
heres my post..

Quote:
okay, well..

i like this guy that goes to my church. but its weird because i just met him like 3 weeks ago. ive seen him at tuesday night ceremonies and stuff and i always thought he was cute. and anyways, when i met him at boombers and he was really cool. me and my friend haley were hanging out with him and 2 other guys. and i was kinda always talking to him and not the other guys that were there. and haley noticed that he kept starring at me and stuff. and everytime i would talk to him he would get like this hugee smile on his face like, :] lol. but anyways, so i gave him my number and stuff. and i called him a couple days ago, and he was skating in his garage. and he kept saying how he broke up with his girlfriend like last week and that he knows that him ex still likes him. so he said he was going to ask her out at the movies yesterday. and i was supposed to be at the movies yesterday but i couldnt get a ride there so i couldnt go. and im not sure if he asked her out or not. but he kept talking about how he was going to ask her out. like he was trying to get me to say i like him or something.

do you think he likes me? because of what haley noticed and how he has like a huge smile on his face when he talks to me. and how he constantly mentions his girlfriends to me?

he even put me on his myspace top. like right after i met him. =/

Edit 4-9-07:
i talked to him on the phone for 3 hours yesterday and he told me he didnt ask out that girl. but he will, and i think he madeout with her too =P

Edit 4-10-07:
i talked to him again. but we couldnt hang out tonight because we both couldnt make it to church. but anyway i talk to him on the phone like a half hour ago and he said that he would rate me a 3 on a scale of 1-10 on looks O.o wtf?? and he flipped when i said i would rate myself a 3. omg boys are stupid. should i just give up on him? plus hes a 7th grader anyway. im in 8th grade. but we are the same age =P

i think what i should do is just forget about him completely and just be friends.
because idk if i should date someone that lied to me
and goes to a different school
and has cheated on his girlfriend before.
and other things.

am i making the right choice?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:37 pm
oooh lala!

i think he might. =] but, if he did ask her out, he aint worth it. he asks his ex out, while he has you? boys. eh. your write, we can't live without them. damn them and their hottness sweatdrop  

Kogru

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:08 pm
haha that made me laugh.
thanks =]
idk if he asked her out though
he still has me 2nd on his top
and my stupid friend haley first (cause she begged him =P)

and his ex is 3rd.
so idk..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:24 am
well, if he did ask her out, i'll beat him up for ya. =] and... i'll i dunno... uhm... torment him... by electrifying his NIPPLES.

and have rabid bunnies tear him up.

YAY FOR RABID RAINBOW RABBITS!!

(lmao. i did that for a project in art, we had to use an alliteration and i used that.... and it was not chosen to win... and i got yelled at XD)  

Kogru

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:48 pm
Aww, it sounds like he thinks of you as a good friend, or likes you. Do you know if he really even likes his ex?

YAY FOR RABID RAINBOW BUNNYS!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:36 pm
Kogru
well, if he did ask her out, i'll beat him up for ya. =] and... i'll i dunno... uhm... torment him... by electrifying his NIPPLES.

(lmao. i did that for a project in art, we had to use an alliteration and i used that.... and it was not chosen to win... and i got yelled at XD)

bahahha thankks

@ Black_Sugar_2023- idk i ment to ask him.
but i didnt yet.
im kinda scared  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

Kogru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:46 pm
cheerchik
Kogru

bahahha thankks

but i didnt yet.
im kinda scared

lol. and you have to add the 522 tickets i sent you to the thing at the bottom =]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:37 pm
Kogru
cheerchik
Kogru

bahahha thankks

but i didnt yet.
im kinda scared

lol. and you have to add the 522 tickets i sent you to the thing at the bottom =]
thanks for that too =]  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

Kogru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:03 pm
I'm going to kill him =]. and i ahve like... alot more for you =]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:48 pm
Kogru
I'm going to kill him =]. and i ahve like... alot more for you =]
haha wow. and thanks a lot =]  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

Kogru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:22 am
go for it hun.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:08 pm
well, because they made a mistake doesn't mean you shouldn't like them, if that was the case, everyone'd be single. But still, be wary. I say know him a little longer. I wouldn't choose him if I were you for different reasons. he's using asking a different girl out to see if you like him and to tempt you to confess feelings before it's "too late". if that move was pulled on me I'd say no in a heartbeat. it's a stupid way to get someone, and it risks actually getting feelings for the person being used. and further still, it's using someone. that usually says that they're a jerk. so don't go out with them, but if asked to explain, bring that up more than they've made the mistake once before. if it's more than once, then I'd say it's a real good reason.  

IKurando

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:34 pm
IKurando
well, because they made a mistake doesn't mean you shouldn't like them, if that was the case, everyone'd be single. But still, be wary. I say know him a little longer. I wouldn't choose him if I were you for different reasons. he's using asking a different girl out to see if you like him and to tempt you to confess feelings before it's "too late". if that move was pulled on me I'd say no in a heartbeat. it's a stupid way to get someone, and it risks actually getting feelings for the person being used. and further still, it's using someone. that usually says that they're a jerk. so don't go out with them, but if asked to explain, bring that up more than they've made the mistake once before. if it's more than once, then I'd say it's a real good reason.
i guess.. thankss  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff