Aggression? Probably... :?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:28 pm
So I just want to tear soemone apart right now! scream
I just cant because Im here all alone. And if anyone would be here it'd be Max and I couldn't hurt him if I wanted to. confused
Describing how I would do it is relieving, mostly, but the moment I'm cnfronted with anything else (like a new PM) I snap out of that random happiness and feel like total s**t again.
Homocidal.
I'd never kill myself, I'mtoo bloody chicken to do anything like that.

If you're trying to help me, don't bring up any christian bullshit because I don't believe in that crap. Two christians are totally ******** up my life and I wish they were dead. Hell, they're in my mind when I describe killing soemone! scream Help me!

When I'm angry ,I'm not really there. Like.. Afterwards, I don;t remember what I did. I tried to hit out someone's brains ones, but cuoldn't get through his upper jaw. confused I called those ******** nazis. confused Other s**t like that. Help?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:20 pm
Dominique Devlin
So I just want to tear soemone apart right now! scream
I just cant because Im here all alone. And if anyone would be here it'd be Max and I couldn't hurt him if I wanted to. confused
Describing how I would do it is relieving, mostly, but the moment I'm cnfronted with anything else (like a new PM) I snap out of that random happiness and feel like total s**t again.
Homocidal.
I'd never kill myself, I'mtoo bloody chicken to do anything like that.

If you're trying to help me, don't bring up any christian bullshit because I don't believe in that crap. Two christians are totally ******** up my life and I wish they were dead. Hell, they're in my mind when I describe killing soemone! scream Help me!

When I'm angry ,I'm not really there. Like.. Afterwards, I don;t remember what I did. I tried to hit out someone's brains ones, but cuoldn't get through his upper jaw. confused I called those ******** nazis. confused Other s**t like that. Help?

-ppixel hug- don't worry be happy!! talk to me if ya need too!  

Kogru

Voxtom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:35 pm
Get some boxing gloves and go to the mall and punch some manikins  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:07 am
Did I mention I'm 4kg underweight?
I'd snap if I'd try to hit anything. sweatdrop razz  

Dominique Devlin

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:58 am
Take it out on some pillows or something soft that can take a beating if you really need to hit something.

Anger gives you excess energy, if you go on a run or something, the feeling should pass.

.... To be honest, by how you put it, it sounds like you might be bipolar.... but it might just be the wording you used...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:08 pm
wow, I'd let you hit me till you passed out. But then again I'm like a giant teddy bear.  

Spikin

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:44 am
Fenera
Take it out on some pillows or something soft that can take a beating if you really need to hit something.

Anger gives you excess energy, if you go on a run or something, the feeling should pass.

.... To be honest, by how you put it, it sounds like you might be bipolar.... but it might just be the wording you used...

Bipolar? What's that?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:44 am
Mister Death
wow, I'd let you hit me till you passed out. But then again I'm like a giant teddy bear.

But you live in AMerica,right? Sort of too far away. sweatdrop  

Dominique Devlin

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces